More Details on David Cook and Kimberly Caldwell's Split
A few more details concerning the split of David Cook and Kimberly Caldwell have been revealed soon after her representative confirmed the twosome has ended their relationship just before the holidays, but are still good friends. And while the representative didn't disclose on when exactly the pair ended their romance, a source has told US Weekly that they split just before Christmas.
"He has a lot of options and wants to explore them," another source revealed on the reason behind the couple's separation. "He doesn't want to be tied down." The source emphasized, "They didn't want to make a big deal about it," when talking about how David and Kimberly deal with their failed relationship.
David Cook, the winner of 7th season "American Idol", and Kimberly Caldwell, one of the contestants on the second season of the same TV show, began dating shortly after he was named as the singing competition's winner in May 2008. On the report of him buying an extravagant 2-carat diamond and platinum ring from Tiffany's to be given to Kimberly when he proposes to her, the source claimed it as not true, insisting "The relationship just sort of dissolved."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars