More Details on David Cook and Kimberly Caldwell's Split
A few more details concerning the split of David Cook and Kimberly Caldwell have been revealed soon after her representative confirmed the twosome has ended their relationship just before the holidays, but are still good friends. And while the representative didn't disclose on when exactly the pair ended their romance, a source has told US Weekly that they split just before Christmas.
"He has a lot of options and wants to explore them," another source revealed on the reason behind the couple's separation. "He doesn't want to be tied down." The source emphasized, "They didn't want to make a big deal about it," when talking about how David and Kimberly deal with their failed relationship.
David Cook, the winner of 7th season "American Idol", and Kimberly Caldwell, one of the contestants on the second season of the same TV show, began dating shortly after he was named as the singing competition's winner in May 2008. On the report of him buying an extravagant 2-carat diamond and platinum ring from Tiffany's to be given to Kimberly when he proposes to her, the source claimed it as not true, insisting "The relationship just sort of dissolved."
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer