Robert Pattinson Doesn't Feel the Need to Be Role Model
Having many fans and being considered as ladies' man, Robert Pattinson insists he doesn't consider himself as a role model or even feel the need to become one. OceanUP cites the British heartthrob as telling Frida magazine, "I don't feel that I have to be a role model for the fans. That I have to change my way of living in anyway."
About his statement, he explains, "It's not like it is for Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson, in Harry Potter, who have positive roles. I play a vampire, and I don't think there's many who expect goodness of them." He jokingly adds, "I am supposed to be evil, haha!"
And aside from the glamor of Hollywood, Robert Pattinson claims he likes to spend his time staying at home. "There's just a few people who are worth your time. I don't like talking on the phone plus I'm always moving around and that's a problem. Eh, I don't know, it feels like I'm wasting a lot of my time as it is, and then I would rather stay at home doing some creative than taking a walk with someone just to talk some crap," he tells the magazine.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!