Robert Pattinson Doesn't Feel the Need to Be Role Model
Having many fans and being considered as ladies' man, Robert Pattinson insists he doesn't consider himself as a role model or even feel the need to become one. OceanUP cites the British heartthrob as telling Frida magazine, "I don't feel that I have to be a role model for the fans. That I have to change my way of living in anyway."
About his statement, he explains, "It's not like it is for Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson, in Harry Potter, who have positive roles. I play a vampire, and I don't think there's many who expect goodness of them." He jokingly adds, "I am supposed to be evil, haha!"
And aside from the glamor of Hollywood, Robert Pattinson claims he likes to spend his time staying at home. "There's just a few people who are worth your time. I don't like talking on the phone plus I'm always moving around and that's a problem. Eh, I don't know, it feels like I'm wasting a lot of my time as it is, and then I would rather stay at home doing some creative than taking a walk with someone just to talk some crap," he tells the magazine.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart