Robert Pattinson Doesn't Feel the Need to Be Role Model
Having many fans and being considered as ladies' man, Robert Pattinson insists he doesn't consider himself as a role model or even feel the need to become one. OceanUP cites the British heartthrob as telling Frida magazine, "I don't feel that I have to be a role model for the fans. That I have to change my way of living in anyway."
About his statement, he explains, "It's not like it is for Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson, in Harry Potter, who have positive roles. I play a vampire, and I don't think there's many who expect goodness of them." He jokingly adds, "I am supposed to be evil, haha!"
And aside from the glamor of Hollywood, Robert Pattinson claims he likes to spend his time staying at home. "There's just a few people who are worth your time. I don't like talking on the phone plus I'm always moving around and that's a problem. Eh, I don't know, it feels like I'm wasting a lot of my time as it is, and then I would rather stay at home doing some creative than taking a walk with someone just to talk some crap," he tells the magazine.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos
- 'Titanic' Director Is Sued by the 'Real' Jack Dawson