Robert Pattinson Doesn't Feel the Need to Be Role Model
Having many fans and being considered as ladies' man, Robert Pattinson insists he doesn't consider himself as a role model or even feel the need to become one. OceanUP cites the British heartthrob as telling Frida magazine, "I don't feel that I have to be a role model for the fans. That I have to change my way of living in anyway."
About his statement, he explains, "It's not like it is for Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson, in Harry Potter, who have positive roles. I play a vampire, and I don't think there's many who expect goodness of them." He jokingly adds, "I am supposed to be evil, haha!"
And aside from the glamor of Hollywood, Robert Pattinson claims he likes to spend his time staying at home. "There's just a few people who are worth your time. I don't like talking on the phone plus I'm always moving around and that's a problem. Eh, I don't know, it feels like I'm wasting a lot of my time as it is, and then I would rather stay at home doing some creative than taking a walk with someone just to talk some crap," he tells the magazine.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent