Robert Pattinson Doesn't Feel the Need to Be Role Model
Having many fans and being considered as ladies' man, Robert Pattinson insists he doesn't consider himself as a role model or even feel the need to become one. OceanUP cites the British heartthrob as telling Frida magazine, "I don't feel that I have to be a role model for the fans. That I have to change my way of living in anyway."
About his statement, he explains, "It's not like it is for Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson, in Harry Potter, who have positive roles. I play a vampire, and I don't think there's many who expect goodness of them." He jokingly adds, "I am supposed to be evil, haha!"
And aside from the glamor of Hollywood, Robert Pattinson claims he likes to spend his time staying at home. "There's just a few people who are worth your time. I don't like talking on the phone plus I'm always moving around and that's a problem. Eh, I don't know, it feels like I'm wasting a lot of my time as it is, and then I would rather stay at home doing some creative than taking a walk with someone just to talk some crap," he tells the magazine.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?