HBO's Promo of 2008 - 2009 Transition
The annual end of year promo from HBO that displays their transition from the year 2008 to 2009 has been released. Beside recalling flashes of their last year's programs, the network also give a sneak peek on what to expect in the new year.
Closing on TV programs such as "John Adams", "True Blood", "Recount" and "Little Britain USA", HBO will open the door for the new ones such as "The No 1 Ladies' Detective Agency", "Flight of the Conchords" and "Curb Your Enthusiasm". They will also welcome new shows like made for TV movie, "Taking Chance" and "Grey Gardens", the former which stars Kevin Bacon and the latter which features Drew Barrymore.
"Agency" will proceed with a second season, while "Curb" takes on seventh cycle. "Flight" will begin a second season on January 18 , around the same time "Big Love" will get a third season premiere. Complete midseason schedule by HBO can be found on the official site.
HBO had a sweep off at the Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, January 11 after winning seven nods mainly from their miniseries "John Adams". Grabbing four, "John Adams" win was topped with one each from the stars of "True Blood", "In Treatment" and "Recount". For the full winners list of the 66th Golden Globes click here.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video