HBO's Promo of 2008 - 2009 Transition
The annual end of year promo from HBO that displays their transition from the year 2008 to 2009 has been released. Beside recalling flashes of their last year's programs, the network also give a sneak peek on what to expect in the new year.
Closing on TV programs such as "John Adams", "True Blood", "Recount" and "Little Britain USA", HBO will open the door for the new ones such as "The No 1 Ladies' Detective Agency", "Flight of the Conchords" and "Curb Your Enthusiasm". They will also welcome new shows like made for TV movie, "Taking Chance" and "Grey Gardens", the former which stars Kevin Bacon and the latter which features Drew Barrymore.
"Agency" will proceed with a second season, while "Curb" takes on seventh cycle. "Flight" will begin a second season on January 18 , around the same time "Big Love" will get a third season premiere. Complete midseason schedule by HBO can be found on the official site.
HBO had a sweep off at the Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, January 11 after winning seven nods mainly from their miniseries "John Adams". Grabbing four, "John Adams" win was topped with one each from the stars of "True Blood", "In Treatment" and "Recount". For the full winners list of the 66th Golden Globes click here.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival