HBO's Promo of 2008 - 2009 Transition
The annual end of year promo from HBO that displays their transition from the year 2008 to 2009 has been released. Beside recalling flashes of their last year's programs, the network also give a sneak peek on what to expect in the new year.
Closing on TV programs such as "John Adams", "True Blood", "Recount" and "Little Britain USA", HBO will open the door for the new ones such as "The No 1 Ladies' Detective Agency", "Flight of the Conchords" and "Curb Your Enthusiasm". They will also welcome new shows like made for TV movie, "Taking Chance" and "Grey Gardens", the former which stars Kevin Bacon and the latter which features Drew Barrymore.
"Agency" will proceed with a second season, while "Curb" takes on seventh cycle. "Flight" will begin a second season on January 18 , around the same time "Big Love" will get a third season premiere. Complete midseason schedule by HBO can be found on the official site.
HBO had a sweep off at the Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, January 11 after winning seven nods mainly from their miniseries "John Adams". Grabbing four, "John Adams" win was topped with one each from the stars of "True Blood", "In Treatment" and "Recount". For the full winners list of the 66th Golden Globes click here.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign