FOX Order More ''Til Death' for Fourth Season
FOX apparently have not given up on "'Til Death". The comedy series that struggled with the rating when it premiered its third season in September 2008, has been given a green light from the network to 22 more episodes for the fourth season.
It is not clear yet though whether the third season that stops airing only a month after its season premiere will be continued or not, especially knowing that FOX's midseason schedule has been packed with the new season of "American Idol", and new series such as "Dollhouse" and "Lie to Me". Supposedly there should be 15 more episodes to complete the third season and bring the show to a total of 80 episodes.
"'Til Death" is a comedy about long-married couple Eddie (Brad Garrett) and Joy Stark (Joely Fisher), who are closing in on day 9,000 of their marriage and have the battle scars to prove it. Their new next-door neighbors are young newlyweds Steph (Kat Foster) and Jeff Woodcock (Eddie Kaye Thomas) - idealistic, passionate, adorable and married for a matter of days.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular