FOX Order More ''Til Death' for Fourth Season
FOX apparently have not given up on "'Til Death". The comedy series that struggled with the rating when it premiered its third season in September 2008, has been given a green light from the network to 22 more episodes for the fourth season.
It is not clear yet though whether the third season that stops airing only a month after its season premiere will be continued or not, especially knowing that FOX's midseason schedule has been packed with the new season of "American Idol", and new series such as "Dollhouse" and "Lie to Me". Supposedly there should be 15 more episodes to complete the third season and bring the show to a total of 80 episodes.
"'Til Death" is a comedy about long-married couple Eddie (Brad Garrett) and Joy Stark (Joely Fisher), who are closing in on day 9,000 of their marriage and have the battle scars to prove it. Their new next-door neighbors are young newlyweds Steph (Kat Foster) and Jeff Woodcock (Eddie Kaye Thomas) - idealistic, passionate, adorable and married for a matter of days.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story