FOX Order More ''Til Death' for Fourth Season
FOX apparently have not given up on "'Til Death". The comedy series that struggled with the rating when it premiered its third season in September 2008, has been given a green light from the network to 22 more episodes for the fourth season.
It is not clear yet though whether the third season that stops airing only a month after its season premiere will be continued or not, especially knowing that FOX's midseason schedule has been packed with the new season of "American Idol", and new series such as "Dollhouse" and "Lie to Me". Supposedly there should be 15 more episodes to complete the third season and bring the show to a total of 80 episodes.
"'Til Death" is a comedy about long-married couple Eddie (Brad Garrett) and Joy Stark (Joely Fisher), who are closing in on day 9,000 of their marriage and have the battle scars to prove it. Their new next-door neighbors are young newlyweds Steph (Kat Foster) and Jeff Woodcock (Eddie Kaye Thomas) - idealistic, passionate, adorable and married for a matter of days.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked