International Trailer of 'Franklyn' Comes Out
The official international trailer of "Franklyn" has come out courtesy of IGN. The video footage sets its focus on three strangers living in the parallel worlds of contemporary London and the futuristic metropolis of Meanwhile City. Though not giving much of the storyline, the trailer shares closer look at some of the major characters, including those played by Ryan Phillippe and Eva Green.
"Franklyn" is a split narrative set simultaneously in contemporary London and in a future metropolis ruled by religious fervor. It tells the intertwining story of four lost souls; Preest, a masked vigilante detective looking for his nemesis on the streets of Meanwhile City; Emilia, an art student whose suicidal art projects become increasingly deadly; Esser, a broken man in search for his out-of-control son amongst the rough streets of London's homeless; and Milo, a heartbroken thirty-something man desperately trying to find a way back to the purity of first love.
Starring Ryan Phillippe, Eva Green, Sam Riley and Bernard Hill, it is directed and written by Gerald McMorrow. The fantasy movie has been premiered at the 52nd London Film Festival on October 16, 2008. Though yet to have its U.S. release date, it will be released in the United Kingdom on February 20, 2009.
"Franklyn" International Trailer:
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival