Rascal Flatts' New Album Gets Release Date
Rascal Flatts have announced that their upcoming sixth studio album "Unstoppable" will be dropped on April 7. Confirming the news during the ceremony of People's Choice Awards, the threesome has also invited fans to design a cover art for their soon-to-be-released LP.
"It only makes sense to have our fans design and decide the cover of our new CD since they are the ones who make it possible every day for us to make new music and tour," lead vocalist Gary LeVox says. "We've got a creative and loyal group of fans and are very excited to see the designs they come back with."
Those who want to participate can submit their artwork on pcaVote.com before the contest runs off on January 22. Three finalists will be selected on January 25 and a winner will be announced later on February 12.
Beside hosting a contest for Rascal Flatts, pcaVote.com also becomes a place to submit fan-made songs for Queen Latifah's next record titled "Persona". One winning fan will receive an opportunity of having his/her song appearing in her upcoming effort.
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full