Jonas Brothers Added to 66th Annual Golden Globes Presenters
The 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards will see the participation of young Hollywood. After "Gossip Girl" star Blake Lively was named as one of the awards' presenters earlier, musical sensation Jonas Brothers and "Heroes" star Hayden Panettiere have officially been set to present the Golden Globes at its gala ceremony on Sunday, January 11.
In the press release outed on Tuesday, January 6, Hollywood Press Association listed the two as presenters alongside film directing legend Martin Scorsese. Joining the three newly-confirmed A-listers is Zac Efron, whose name has also been thrown out as the Globes' presenter, as reported by Entertainment Tonight.
Previously announced presenters included Simon Baker, Drew Barrymore, Glenn Close, Sacha Baron Cohen, Cameron Diaz, Aaron Eckhart, Laurence Fishburne, Ricky Gervais, Jake Gyllenhaal, Salma Hayek, Jessica Lange, Jennifer Lopez, Amy Poehler, Chris Rock and Seth Rogen. Meanwhile, Steven Spielberg will receive this year's Cecil B. DeMille Award for his "outstanding contribution to the entertainment field."
The 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards will be broadcast live on NBC at 8 P.M. EST. The nominees have been made public on December 11 and "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", "Wall-E" and "The Dark Knight" are among those vying for the coveted awards.
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?