Timbaland Clearing Up 'Shock Value 2' Rumors
Timbaland has stepped forward clearing up rumor circulating around the media saying that he works with the likes of Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Usher in cooking up new materials for his upcoming studio record "Timbaland Presents Shock Value 2". "That's just bogus," he simply told MTV.
"I'm just revamping. I'm not even at a stage to say where I'm at. I'm not at a beginning, I'm not at a middle," Timbaland furthermore explained. "I'm just zoning out trying to find a new sound I wanna attack, and I think I got it. It's something you never heard, something I never tried."
"It might be something you might have heard, I don't know," Timbaland added. "I'm trying to figure it out myself. I'm just having a bunch of fun right now. I don't wanna go too left, but I wanna give them something different."
Timbaland was rumored signing up Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Usher, Jonas Brothers and Rihanna after an advance preview of five tracks, claimed to be in his next album, was outed back in December 2008. At that time, Justin and Gwen were said to contribute their vocals in single "Meltdown", while Usher and Keri Hilson were believed to be featured in track "That's the Way".
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'