Timbaland Clearing Up 'Shock Value 2' Rumors
Timbaland has stepped forward clearing up rumor circulating around the media saying that he works with the likes of Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Usher in cooking up new materials for his upcoming studio record "Timbaland Presents Shock Value 2". "That's just bogus," he simply told MTV.
"I'm just revamping. I'm not even at a stage to say where I'm at. I'm not at a beginning, I'm not at a middle," Timbaland furthermore explained. "I'm just zoning out trying to find a new sound I wanna attack, and I think I got it. It's something you never heard, something I never tried."
"It might be something you might have heard, I don't know," Timbaland added. "I'm trying to figure it out myself. I'm just having a bunch of fun right now. I don't wanna go too left, but I wanna give them something different."
Timbaland was rumored signing up Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Usher, Jonas Brothers and Rihanna after an advance preview of five tracks, claimed to be in his next album, was outed back in December 2008. At that time, Justin and Gwen were said to contribute their vocals in single "Meltdown", while Usher and Keri Hilson were believed to be featured in track "That's the Way".
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'