Timbaland Clearing Up 'Shock Value 2' Rumors
Timbaland has stepped forward clearing up rumor circulating around the media saying that he works with the likes of Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Usher in cooking up new materials for his upcoming studio record "Timbaland Presents Shock Value 2". "That's just bogus," he simply told MTV.
"I'm just revamping. I'm not even at a stage to say where I'm at. I'm not at a beginning, I'm not at a middle," Timbaland furthermore explained. "I'm just zoning out trying to find a new sound I wanna attack, and I think I got it. It's something you never heard, something I never tried."
"It might be something you might have heard, I don't know," Timbaland added. "I'm trying to figure it out myself. I'm just having a bunch of fun right now. I don't wanna go too left, but I wanna give them something different."
Timbaland was rumored signing up Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Usher, Jonas Brothers and Rihanna after an advance preview of five tracks, claimed to be in his next album, was outed back in December 2008. At that time, Justin and Gwen were said to contribute their vocals in single "Meltdown", while Usher and Keri Hilson were believed to be featured in track "That's the Way".
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split