Timbaland Clearing Up 'Shock Value 2' Rumors
Timbaland has stepped forward clearing up rumor circulating around the media saying that he works with the likes of Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Usher in cooking up new materials for his upcoming studio record "Timbaland Presents Shock Value 2". "That's just bogus," he simply told MTV.
"I'm just revamping. I'm not even at a stage to say where I'm at. I'm not at a beginning, I'm not at a middle," Timbaland furthermore explained. "I'm just zoning out trying to find a new sound I wanna attack, and I think I got it. It's something you never heard, something I never tried."
"It might be something you might have heard, I don't know," Timbaland added. "I'm trying to figure it out myself. I'm just having a bunch of fun right now. I don't wanna go too left, but I wanna give them something different."
Timbaland was rumored signing up Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Usher, Jonas Brothers and Rihanna after an advance preview of five tracks, claimed to be in his next album, was outed back in December 2008. At that time, Justin and Gwen were said to contribute their vocals in single "Meltdown", while Usher and Keri Hilson were believed to be featured in track "That's the Way".
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account