First Trailer of Diablo Cody's 'United States of Tara'
A first look into Diablo Cody-written TV dramedy "United States of Tara" has been given through a new trailer. The footage brings out the four personalities of Tara who is played by Academy Awards nominated actress, Toni Collette.
Tara is a regular suburban mom who isn't always herself sometime. She suffers from multiple personality disorder that boxes her into four different personalities; herself, a wild and pot-smoking teenager named T, a perfect stay-at-home wife named Alice and a beer-loving male named Buck. All these contribute to the well-being of her family; a hard-working husband of 20 years, a son who has a crush on a boy, a teen daughter who struggles with the boundaries between her and boys and a sister who holds the key to Tara's past.
"United States of Tara" will premiere on January 19 at 10/9c. Online movie rental service Netflix will air it exclusively two weeks in advance of the series' premiere.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic