First Trailer of Diablo Cody's 'United States of Tara'
A first look into Diablo Cody-written TV dramedy "United States of Tara" has been given through a new trailer. The footage brings out the four personalities of Tara who is played by Academy Awards nominated actress, Toni Collette.
Tara is a regular suburban mom who isn't always herself sometime. She suffers from multiple personality disorder that boxes her into four different personalities; herself, a wild and pot-smoking teenager named T, a perfect stay-at-home wife named Alice and a beer-loving male named Buck. All these contribute to the well-being of her family; a hard-working husband of 20 years, a son who has a crush on a boy, a teen daughter who struggles with the boundaries between her and boys and a sister who holds the key to Tara's past.
"United States of Tara" will premiere on January 19 at 10/9c. Online movie rental service Netflix will air it exclusively two weeks in advance of the series' premiere.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'