First Trailer of Diablo Cody's 'United States of Tara'
A first look into Diablo Cody-written TV dramedy "United States of Tara" has been given through a new trailer. The footage brings out the four personalities of Tara who is played by Academy Awards nominated actress, Toni Collette.
Tara is a regular suburban mom who isn't always herself sometime. She suffers from multiple personality disorder that boxes her into four different personalities; herself, a wild and pot-smoking teenager named T, a perfect stay-at-home wife named Alice and a beer-loving male named Buck. All these contribute to the well-being of her family; a hard-working husband of 20 years, a son who has a crush on a boy, a teen daughter who struggles with the boundaries between her and boys and a sister who holds the key to Tara's past.
"United States of Tara" will premiere on January 19 at 10/9c. Online movie rental service Netflix will air it exclusively two weeks in advance of the series' premiere.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC