Actress Erinn Hayes Pregnant With Second Child
Actress Erinn Hayes, best known for her starring role as Melanie Clayton in CBS' series "Worst Week", has exclusively confirmed to People that she is pregnant. The baby she is carrying will be her second child with husband Jack Hayes.
To People, Erinn openly reveals she and Jack planned her pregnancy to coincide with her character's on "Worst Week." "I'm nothing if an opportunist," so she jokingly says. "The timing couldn't be more perfect."
In addition to the baby she is carrying, Erinn Hayes and Jack Hayes, who is a construction superintendent, have already had a 1.5 year-old daughter, named Maggie. About the little girl, Erinn gushes, "She loves coming to set and playing with the make-up brushes and everything. It's a great atmosphere."
Meanwhile, it has been reported that Erinn is expected to give birth to her second child in May.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns