Actress Erinn Hayes Pregnant With Second Child
Actress Erinn Hayes, best known for her starring role as Melanie Clayton in CBS' series "Worst Week", has exclusively confirmed to People that she is pregnant. The baby she is carrying will be her second child with husband Jack Hayes.
To People, Erinn openly reveals she and Jack planned her pregnancy to coincide with her character's on "Worst Week." "I'm nothing if an opportunist," so she jokingly says. "The timing couldn't be more perfect."
In addition to the baby she is carrying, Erinn Hayes and Jack Hayes, who is a construction superintendent, have already had a 1.5 year-old daughter, named Maggie. About the little girl, Erinn gushes, "She loves coming to set and playing with the make-up brushes and everything. It's a great atmosphere."
Meanwhile, it has been reported that Erinn is expected to give birth to her second child in May.
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell