Actress Erinn Hayes Pregnant With Second Child
Actress Erinn Hayes, best known for her starring role as Melanie Clayton in CBS' series "Worst Week", has exclusively confirmed to People that she is pregnant. The baby she is carrying will be her second child with husband Jack Hayes.
To People, Erinn openly reveals she and Jack planned her pregnancy to coincide with her character's on "Worst Week." "I'm nothing if an opportunist," so she jokingly says. "The timing couldn't be more perfect."
In addition to the baby she is carrying, Erinn Hayes and Jack Hayes, who is a construction superintendent, have already had a 1.5 year-old daughter, named Maggie. About the little girl, Erinn gushes, "She loves coming to set and playing with the make-up brushes and everything. It's a great atmosphere."
Meanwhile, it has been reported that Erinn is expected to give birth to her second child in May.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert