Actress Erinn Hayes Pregnant With Second Child
Actress Erinn Hayes, best known for her starring role as Melanie Clayton in CBS' series "Worst Week", has exclusively confirmed to People that she is pregnant. The baby she is carrying will be her second child with husband Jack Hayes.
To People, Erinn openly reveals she and Jack planned her pregnancy to coincide with her character's on "Worst Week." "I'm nothing if an opportunist," so she jokingly says. "The timing couldn't be more perfect."
In addition to the baby she is carrying, Erinn Hayes and Jack Hayes, who is a construction superintendent, have already had a 1.5 year-old daughter, named Maggie. About the little girl, Erinn gushes, "She loves coming to set and playing with the make-up brushes and everything. It's a great atmosphere."
Meanwhile, it has been reported that Erinn is expected to give birth to her second child in May.
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie