Selena Gomez Seeking Only Boys for Her Band
Selena Gomez may become the only female member in her rock band as she revealed that she prefers to have only boys for the not-yet-formed band. "I would like all boys in the band," the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star told BOP Magazine.
Explaining her choice on having all-male band's members, Selena noted she mainly looks for someone who has passion and "can rock out." She said, "I'm looking for someone who's very passionate about music and can show me that they can rock out. I like having people with me to lean on and write with and have fun with."
On her working on debut studio album, Selena "wants to do music that's fun." She also shared that Jonas Brothers are offering help to get her album done. "The Jonas Brothers offered to help me with my album, which is really nice of them. I would love to do a song with them," so she claimed. For a tour, she meanwhile would like to join forces with her sidekick Demi Lovato.
More Selena Gomez News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March