Selena Gomez Seeking Only Boys for Her Band
Selena Gomez may become the only female member in her rock band as she revealed that she prefers to have only boys for the not-yet-formed band. "I would like all boys in the band," the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star told BOP Magazine.
Explaining her choice on having all-male band's members, Selena noted she mainly looks for someone who has passion and "can rock out." She said, "I'm looking for someone who's very passionate about music and can show me that they can rock out. I like having people with me to lean on and write with and have fun with."
On her working on debut studio album, Selena "wants to do music that's fun." She also shared that Jonas Brothers are offering help to get her album done. "The Jonas Brothers offered to help me with my album, which is really nice of them. I would love to do a song with them," so she claimed. For a tour, she meanwhile would like to join forces with her sidekick Demi Lovato.
More Selena Gomez News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce