Selena Gomez Seeking Only Boys for Her Band
Selena Gomez may become the only female member in her rock band as she revealed that she prefers to have only boys for the not-yet-formed band. "I would like all boys in the band," the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star told BOP Magazine.
Explaining her choice on having all-male band's members, Selena noted she mainly looks for someone who has passion and "can rock out." She said, "I'm looking for someone who's very passionate about music and can show me that they can rock out. I like having people with me to lean on and write with and have fun with."
On her working on debut studio album, Selena "wants to do music that's fun." She also shared that Jonas Brothers are offering help to get her album done. "The Jonas Brothers offered to help me with my album, which is really nice of them. I would love to do a song with them," so she claimed. For a tour, she meanwhile would like to join forces with her sidekick Demi Lovato.
More Selena Gomez News
- Shirtless Orlando Bloom Cozying Up to Katy Perry Look-Alike in Malibu
- Jessica Jones and Trish Arrested in Season 2 Set Photos
- Nas Wants Serious Relationship With Nicki Minaj
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Cleavage, Pulls Down Her Bikini Bottom in New Racy Pics
- Get First Look at Idris Elba and Kate Winslet Amid Freezing Wilderness in 'The Mountain Between Us'
- Tiger Woods Apologizes, Blames 'Unexpected Reaction to Prescribed Medications' for DUI
- Inside Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj's Run-In at Miami Nightclub: He Keeps His Eyes on Her
- Is Fergie 'Kicked Out' of Black Eyed Peas?