Selena Gomez Seeking Only Boys for Her Band
Selena Gomez may become the only female member in her rock band as she revealed that she prefers to have only boys for the not-yet-formed band. "I would like all boys in the band," the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star told BOP Magazine.
Explaining her choice on having all-male band's members, Selena noted she mainly looks for someone who has passion and "can rock out." She said, "I'm looking for someone who's very passionate about music and can show me that they can rock out. I like having people with me to lean on and write with and have fun with."
On her working on debut studio album, Selena "wants to do music that's fun." She also shared that Jonas Brothers are offering help to get her album done. "The Jonas Brothers offered to help me with my album, which is really nice of them. I would love to do a song with them," so she claimed. For a tour, she meanwhile would like to join forces with her sidekick Demi Lovato.
More Selena Gomez News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival