Selena Gomez Seeking Only Boys for Her Band
Selena Gomez may become the only female member in her rock band as she revealed that she prefers to have only boys for the not-yet-formed band. "I would like all boys in the band," the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star told BOP Magazine.
Explaining her choice on having all-male band's members, Selena noted she mainly looks for someone who has passion and "can rock out." She said, "I'm looking for someone who's very passionate about music and can show me that they can rock out. I like having people with me to lean on and write with and have fun with."
On her working on debut studio album, Selena "wants to do music that's fun." She also shared that Jonas Brothers are offering help to get her album done. "The Jonas Brothers offered to help me with my album, which is really nice of them. I would love to do a song with them," so she claimed. For a tour, she meanwhile would like to join forces with her sidekick Demi Lovato.
More Selena Gomez News
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher