Good Luck Clip From Luc Besson's 'Taken'
A brand new clip from "Taken" has just made its way out. Around two-and-a-half-minute long, the video footage is entitled "Good Luck". It highlights on the scene when Bryan Mills digs up clues from his distraught daughter, Kim, after she witnesses her friend, Amanda, is being taken away by two men.
Starring Liam Neeson, Famke Janssen and Maggie Grace, the action thriller for the 20th Century Fox resolves around Mills, a former US intelligence agent. When he finds out that his teenage daughter is being kidnapped in Paris, he sets out to rescue her and bring the ruthless gang that abducted her to justice by relying on his special skills.
"Taken" is co-written and co-produced by "Transporter 3" writer Luc Besson, and is developed under the direction of "From Paris with Love" helmer Pierre Morel. Having been released in France on February 27, 2008, it will hit the U.S. theaters on January 30, 2009.
"Taken" - Good Luck Clip:
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off