Good Luck Clip From Luc Besson's 'Taken'
A brand new clip from "Taken" has just made its way out. Around two-and-a-half-minute long, the video footage is entitled "Good Luck". It highlights on the scene when Bryan Mills digs up clues from his distraught daughter, Kim, after she witnesses her friend, Amanda, is being taken away by two men.
Starring Liam Neeson, Famke Janssen and Maggie Grace, the action thriller for the 20th Century Fox resolves around Mills, a former US intelligence agent. When he finds out that his teenage daughter is being kidnapped in Paris, he sets out to rescue her and bring the ruthless gang that abducted her to justice by relying on his special skills.
"Taken" is co-written and co-produced by "Transporter 3" writer Luc Besson, and is developed under the direction of "From Paris with Love" helmer Pierre Morel. Having been released in France on February 27, 2008, it will hit the U.S. theaters on January 30, 2009.
"Taken" - Good Luck Clip:
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards