Good Luck Clip From Luc Besson's 'Taken'
A brand new clip from "Taken" has just made its way out. Around two-and-a-half-minute long, the video footage is entitled "Good Luck". It highlights on the scene when Bryan Mills digs up clues from his distraught daughter, Kim, after she witnesses her friend, Amanda, is being taken away by two men.
Starring Liam Neeson, Famke Janssen and Maggie Grace, the action thriller for the 20th Century Fox resolves around Mills, a former US intelligence agent. When he finds out that his teenage daughter is being kidnapped in Paris, he sets out to rescue her and bring the ruthless gang that abducted her to justice by relying on his special skills.
"Taken" is co-written and co-produced by "Transporter 3" writer Luc Besson, and is developed under the direction of "From Paris with Love" helmer Pierre Morel. Having been released in France on February 27, 2008, it will hit the U.S. theaters on January 30, 2009.
"Taken" - Good Luck Clip:
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'