Good Luck Clip From Luc Besson's 'Taken'
A brand new clip from "Taken" has just made its way out. Around two-and-a-half-minute long, the video footage is entitled "Good Luck". It highlights on the scene when Bryan Mills digs up clues from his distraught daughter, Kim, after she witnesses her friend, Amanda, is being taken away by two men.
Starring Liam Neeson, Famke Janssen and Maggie Grace, the action thriller for the 20th Century Fox resolves around Mills, a former US intelligence agent. When he finds out that his teenage daughter is being kidnapped in Paris, he sets out to rescue her and bring the ruthless gang that abducted her to justice by relying on his special skills.
"Taken" is co-written and co-produced by "Transporter 3" writer Luc Besson, and is developed under the direction of "From Paris with Love" helmer Pierre Morel. Having been released in France on February 27, 2008, it will hit the U.S. theaters on January 30, 2009.
"Taken" - Good Luck Clip:
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism