Cameron Diaz and Chris Rock Recruited to Be 66th Golden Globes Presenters
Three more celebrities are added to the list of presenters for the 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards. On Friday, January 2, it has been unveiled that Cameron Diaz and Chris Rock have been set to present an award at the event held at The Beverly Hilton on Sunday, January 11.
Aside from the two actors, four-time Golden Globe Award-winner Jessica Lange has also been named as one of the Globes' presenters this year. These three newest additions will join the previously announced presenters, which include Drew Barrymore, Sacha Baron Cohen, Jake Gyllenhaal, Salma Hayek, Blake Lively, Jennifer Lopez, Amy Poehler and Seth Rogen.
The 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards will be broadcast live on NBC at 8 P.M. EST. "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", "Wall-E" and "The Dark Knight" are among the nominees for this year Golden Globes. Aside from honoring the best in feature films and television, the awards will also hand out Cecil B. DeMille Award for Steven Spielberg.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'