Cameron Diaz and Chris Rock Recruited to Be 66th Golden Globes Presenters
Three more celebrities are added to the list of presenters for the 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards. On Friday, January 2, it has been unveiled that Cameron Diaz and Chris Rock have been set to present an award at the event held at The Beverly Hilton on Sunday, January 11.
Aside from the two actors, four-time Golden Globe Award-winner Jessica Lange has also been named as one of the Globes' presenters this year. These three newest additions will join the previously announced presenters, which include Drew Barrymore, Sacha Baron Cohen, Jake Gyllenhaal, Salma Hayek, Blake Lively, Jennifer Lopez, Amy Poehler and Seth Rogen.
The 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards will be broadcast live on NBC at 8 P.M. EST. "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", "Wall-E" and "The Dark Knight" are among the nominees for this year Golden Globes. Aside from honoring the best in feature films and television, the awards will also hand out Cecil B. DeMille Award for Steven Spielberg.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed