Cameron Diaz and Chris Rock Recruited to Be 66th Golden Globes Presenters
Three more celebrities are added to the list of presenters for the 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards. On Friday, January 2, it has been unveiled that Cameron Diaz and Chris Rock have been set to present an award at the event held at The Beverly Hilton on Sunday, January 11.
Aside from the two actors, four-time Golden Globe Award-winner Jessica Lange has also been named as one of the Globes' presenters this year. These three newest additions will join the previously announced presenters, which include Drew Barrymore, Sacha Baron Cohen, Jake Gyllenhaal, Salma Hayek, Blake Lively, Jennifer Lopez, Amy Poehler and Seth Rogen.
The 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards will be broadcast live on NBC at 8 P.M. EST. "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", "Wall-E" and "The Dark Knight" are among the nominees for this year Golden Globes. Aside from honoring the best in feature films and television, the awards will also hand out Cecil B. DeMille Award for Steven Spielberg.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones