Cameron Diaz and Chris Rock Recruited to Be 66th Golden Globes Presenters
Three more celebrities are added to the list of presenters for the 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards. On Friday, January 2, it has been unveiled that Cameron Diaz and Chris Rock have been set to present an award at the event held at The Beverly Hilton on Sunday, January 11.
Aside from the two actors, four-time Golden Globe Award-winner Jessica Lange has also been named as one of the Globes' presenters this year. These three newest additions will join the previously announced presenters, which include Drew Barrymore, Sacha Baron Cohen, Jake Gyllenhaal, Salma Hayek, Blake Lively, Jennifer Lopez, Amy Poehler and Seth Rogen.
The 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards will be broadcast live on NBC at 8 P.M. EST. "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", "Wall-E" and "The Dark Knight" are among the nominees for this year Golden Globes. Aside from honoring the best in feature films and television, the awards will also hand out Cecil B. DeMille Award for Steven Spielberg.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance