Cameron Diaz and Chris Rock Recruited to Be 66th Golden Globes Presenters
Three more celebrities are added to the list of presenters for the 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards. On Friday, January 2, it has been unveiled that Cameron Diaz and Chris Rock have been set to present an award at the event held at The Beverly Hilton on Sunday, January 11.
Aside from the two actors, four-time Golden Globe Award-winner Jessica Lange has also been named as one of the Globes' presenters this year. These three newest additions will join the previously announced presenters, which include Drew Barrymore, Sacha Baron Cohen, Jake Gyllenhaal, Salma Hayek, Blake Lively, Jennifer Lopez, Amy Poehler and Seth Rogen.
The 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards will be broadcast live on NBC at 8 P.M. EST. "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", "Wall-E" and "The Dark Knight" are among the nominees for this year Golden Globes. Aside from honoring the best in feature films and television, the awards will also hand out Cecil B. DeMille Award for Steven Spielberg.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son