Preview of 'The Mentalist' 1.11: Red John's Friends
"The Mentalist" will return on the TV screen in three days (January 6) and a sneak peek to it has been released. Entitled "Red John's Friends", the episode will revolve around Jane's pursue of Red John whose whereabouts is known by an inmate.
The inmate promises to give information on Red John's location on the condition that Jane will help him prove his innocence first. Jane quits CBI to devote all of his time to getting him released.
"The Mentalist" which has gained an impressive rating number on the first half of the season, will keep its Tuesday 9/8c slot on CBS. Simon Baker who portrays detective Patrick Jane told Parade magazine that he has signed for five years. "It's a good outlet for me," he said. "In this economic climate, we're lucky. I signed for five years."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3