Preview of 'The Mentalist' 1.11: Red John's Friends
"The Mentalist" will return on the TV screen in three days (January 6) and a sneak peek to it has been released. Entitled "Red John's Friends", the episode will revolve around Jane's pursue of Red John whose whereabouts is known by an inmate.
The inmate promises to give information on Red John's location on the condition that Jane will help him prove his innocence first. Jane quits CBI to devote all of his time to getting him released.
"The Mentalist" which has gained an impressive rating number on the first half of the season, will keep its Tuesday 9/8c slot on CBS. Simon Baker who portrays detective Patrick Jane told Parade magazine that he has signed for five years. "It's a good outlet for me," he said. "In this economic climate, we're lucky. I signed for five years."
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt