Preview of 'The Mentalist' 1.11: Red John's Friends
"The Mentalist" will return on the TV screen in three days (January 6) and a sneak peek to it has been released. Entitled "Red John's Friends", the episode will revolve around Jane's pursue of Red John whose whereabouts is known by an inmate.
The inmate promises to give information on Red John's location on the condition that Jane will help him prove his innocence first. Jane quits CBI to devote all of his time to getting him released.
"The Mentalist" which has gained an impressive rating number on the first half of the season, will keep its Tuesday 9/8c slot on CBS. Simon Baker who portrays detective Patrick Jane told Parade magazine that he has signed for five years. "It's a good outlet for me," he said. "In this economic climate, we're lucky. I signed for five years."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri