Preview of 'The Mentalist' 1.11: Red John's Friends
"The Mentalist" will return on the TV screen in three days (January 6) and a sneak peek to it has been released. Entitled "Red John's Friends", the episode will revolve around Jane's pursue of Red John whose whereabouts is known by an inmate.
The inmate promises to give information on Red John's location on the condition that Jane will help him prove his innocence first. Jane quits CBI to devote all of his time to getting him released.
"The Mentalist" which has gained an impressive rating number on the first half of the season, will keep its Tuesday 9/8c slot on CBS. Simon Baker who portrays detective Patrick Jane told Parade magazine that he has signed for five years. "It's a good outlet for me," he said. "In this economic climate, we're lucky. I signed for five years."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked