Preview of 'The Mentalist' 1.11: Red John's Friends
"The Mentalist" will return on the TV screen in three days (January 6) and a sneak peek to it has been released. Entitled "Red John's Friends", the episode will revolve around Jane's pursue of Red John whose whereabouts is known by an inmate.
The inmate promises to give information on Red John's location on the condition that Jane will help him prove his innocence first. Jane quits CBI to devote all of his time to getting him released.
"The Mentalist" which has gained an impressive rating number on the first half of the season, will keep its Tuesday 9/8c slot on CBS. Simon Baker who portrays detective Patrick Jane told Parade magazine that he has signed for five years. "It's a good outlet for me," he said. "In this economic climate, we're lucky. I signed for five years."
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift