Jonas Brothers' New Year's Eve Performance Puts Police on High Alert
Jonas Brothers' planned live show on new year's eve is predicted to cause potential "mob scene" and New York's police department is worried about it. Regarding their fear, police officials have reportedly conducted a meeting with producers of the show to discuss the matter.
"...They're now planning on using extra [security] men for support," a source reveals to People about what the police have prepared for the show. "It's going to be crazy because everyone will be in Times Square to watch them perform on the show."
Jonas Brothers are scheduled to perform at "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2009" live from Time Square on Wednesday night. They will be joined by Taylor Swift and Lionel Richie at the forthcoming event.
In related news, Jonas Brothers are announcing their first world tour, which will be kicked off sometime in 2009. "Looking ahead to 2009 ... in February you can see our new 3D movie [Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience], later in the year we will debut our Disney Channel how, 'J.O.N.A.S!', AND ... we will launch our first ever JB WORLD TOUR!!" so they wrote on their MySpace page.
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet