Jonas Brothers' New Year's Eve Performance Puts Police on High Alert
Jonas Brothers' planned live show on new year's eve is predicted to cause potential "mob scene" and New York's police department is worried about it. Regarding their fear, police officials have reportedly conducted a meeting with producers of the show to discuss the matter.
"...They're now planning on using extra [security] men for support," a source reveals to People about what the police have prepared for the show. "It's going to be crazy because everyone will be in Times Square to watch them perform on the show."
Jonas Brothers are scheduled to perform at "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2009" live from Time Square on Wednesday night. They will be joined by Taylor Swift and Lionel Richie at the forthcoming event.
In related news, Jonas Brothers are announcing their first world tour, which will be kicked off sometime in 2009. "Looking ahead to 2009 ... in February you can see our new 3D movie [Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience], later in the year we will debut our Disney Channel how, 'J.O.N.A.S!', AND ... we will launch our first ever JB WORLD TOUR!!" so they wrote on their MySpace page.
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2