Angelina Jolie Warned Not to Be Pregnant Again
Angelina Jolie may not add another biological kid as she has reportedly been advised not to be pregnant again by her doctor Dr. Larrian Gillespie. Health concerns are issued as the trigger of the doctor's warn.
"Angelina is at risk of having a stroke or heart attack," Dr. Larrian explained to OK! Magazine. "And because she developed gestational diabetes, there is a high risk she'll have it again, with the child being at risk for diabetes."
A source also revealed to the publication that "it would be safer if she [Angelina Jolie] did not get pregnant, ever." On the matter, the source said, "Her previous pregnancies ended with emergency caesarian sections. She's been told that, at the least, she should not get pregnant for a year after her last delivery."
Previously, Angelina Jolie and actor partner Brad Pitt shared their desire to adopt more kids despite the fact that they have had three biological children and three adopted ones. Reports in the media claimed the pair is heading to Ethiopia to adopt another orphan.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards