Angelina Jolie Warned Not to Be Pregnant Again
Angelina Jolie may not add another biological kid as she has reportedly been advised not to be pregnant again by her doctor Dr. Larrian Gillespie. Health concerns are issued as the trigger of the doctor's warn.
"Angelina is at risk of having a stroke or heart attack," Dr. Larrian explained to OK! Magazine. "And because she developed gestational diabetes, there is a high risk she'll have it again, with the child being at risk for diabetes."
A source also revealed to the publication that "it would be safer if she [Angelina Jolie] did not get pregnant, ever." On the matter, the source said, "Her previous pregnancies ended with emergency caesarian sections. She's been told that, at the least, she should not get pregnant for a year after her last delivery."
Previously, Angelina Jolie and actor partner Brad Pitt shared their desire to adopt more kids despite the fact that they have had three biological children and three adopted ones. Reports in the media claimed the pair is heading to Ethiopia to adopt another orphan.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion