Angelina Jolie Warned Not to Be Pregnant Again
Angelina Jolie may not add another biological kid as she has reportedly been advised not to be pregnant again by her doctor Dr. Larrian Gillespie. Health concerns are issued as the trigger of the doctor's warn.
"Angelina is at risk of having a stroke or heart attack," Dr. Larrian explained to OK! Magazine. "And because she developed gestational diabetes, there is a high risk she'll have it again, with the child being at risk for diabetes."
A source also revealed to the publication that "it would be safer if she [Angelina Jolie] did not get pregnant, ever." On the matter, the source said, "Her previous pregnancies ended with emergency caesarian sections. She's been told that, at the least, she should not get pregnant for a year after her last delivery."
Previously, Angelina Jolie and actor partner Brad Pitt shared their desire to adopt more kids despite the fact that they have had three biological children and three adopted ones. Reports in the media claimed the pair is heading to Ethiopia to adopt another orphan.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full