Angelina Jolie Warned Not to Be Pregnant Again
Angelina Jolie may not add another biological kid as she has reportedly been advised not to be pregnant again by her doctor Dr. Larrian Gillespie. Health concerns are issued as the trigger of the doctor's warn.
"Angelina is at risk of having a stroke or heart attack," Dr. Larrian explained to OK! Magazine. "And because she developed gestational diabetes, there is a high risk she'll have it again, with the child being at risk for diabetes."
A source also revealed to the publication that "it would be safer if she [Angelina Jolie] did not get pregnant, ever." On the matter, the source said, "Her previous pregnancies ended with emergency caesarian sections. She's been told that, at the least, she should not get pregnant for a year after her last delivery."
Previously, Angelina Jolie and actor partner Brad Pitt shared their desire to adopt more kids despite the fact that they have had three biological children and three adopted ones. Reports in the media claimed the pair is heading to Ethiopia to adopt another orphan.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami