Rascal Flatts to Perform at 2009 People's Choice Awards
Country music act Rascal Flatts have been tapped to make a live appearance at 2009 People's Choice Awards. Joining them to entertain music fans on January 7, 2009 at 9.00 -11.00 P.M., ET/delayed PT is Carrie Underwood.
Beside taking the stage for a live performance, Rascal Flatts will also make an announcement concerning their upcoming studio album. Their announcement will kick off an online contest on pcaVOTE.com.
2009 People's Choice Awards will be broadcast live from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles on CBS. Hosted by Queen Latifah, it will honor fans' favorites in television, movies and music in a total of 43 categories.
In music category, Rascal Flatts are nominated as "Favorite Group", facing off Coldplay and Maroon 5. Also, their song called "Take Me There" is among the contenders of "Favorite Country Song" with Taylor Swift's "Love Story" and Carrie Underwood's "Last Name".
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal