Rascal Flatts to Perform at 2009 People's Choice Awards
Country music act Rascal Flatts have been tapped to make a live appearance at 2009 People's Choice Awards. Joining them to entertain music fans on January 7, 2009 at 9.00 -11.00 P.M., ET/delayed PT is Carrie Underwood.
Beside taking the stage for a live performance, Rascal Flatts will also make an announcement concerning their upcoming studio album. Their announcement will kick off an online contest on pcaVOTE.com.
2009 People's Choice Awards will be broadcast live from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles on CBS. Hosted by Queen Latifah, it will honor fans' favorites in television, movies and music in a total of 43 categories.
In music category, Rascal Flatts are nominated as "Favorite Group", facing off Coldplay and Maroon 5. Also, their song called "Take Me There" is among the contenders of "Favorite Country Song" with Taylor Swift's "Love Story" and Carrie Underwood's "Last Name".
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion