Rascal Flatts to Perform at 2009 People's Choice Awards
Country music act Rascal Flatts have been tapped to make a live appearance at 2009 People's Choice Awards. Joining them to entertain music fans on January 7, 2009 at 9.00 -11.00 P.M., ET/delayed PT is Carrie Underwood.
Beside taking the stage for a live performance, Rascal Flatts will also make an announcement concerning their upcoming studio album. Their announcement will kick off an online contest on pcaVOTE.com.
2009 People's Choice Awards will be broadcast live from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles on CBS. Hosted by Queen Latifah, it will honor fans' favorites in television, movies and music in a total of 43 categories.
In music category, Rascal Flatts are nominated as "Favorite Group", facing off Coldplay and Maroon 5. Also, their song called "Take Me There" is among the contenders of "Favorite Country Song" with Taylor Swift's "Love Story" and Carrie Underwood's "Last Name".
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group