Rascal Flatts to Perform at 2009 People's Choice Awards
Country music act Rascal Flatts have been tapped to make a live appearance at 2009 People's Choice Awards. Joining them to entertain music fans on January 7, 2009 at 9.00 -11.00 P.M., ET/delayed PT is Carrie Underwood.
Beside taking the stage for a live performance, Rascal Flatts will also make an announcement concerning their upcoming studio album. Their announcement will kick off an online contest on pcaVOTE.com.
2009 People's Choice Awards will be broadcast live from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles on CBS. Hosted by Queen Latifah, it will honor fans' favorites in television, movies and music in a total of 43 categories.
In music category, Rascal Flatts are nominated as "Favorite Group", facing off Coldplay and Maroon 5. Also, their song called "Take Me There" is among the contenders of "Favorite Country Song" with Taylor Swift's "Love Story" and Carrie Underwood's "Last Name".
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers