Rascal Flatts to Perform at 2009 People's Choice Awards
Country music act Rascal Flatts have been tapped to make a live appearance at 2009 People's Choice Awards. Joining them to entertain music fans on January 7, 2009 at 9.00 -11.00 P.M., ET/delayed PT is Carrie Underwood.
Beside taking the stage for a live performance, Rascal Flatts will also make an announcement concerning their upcoming studio album. Their announcement will kick off an online contest on pcaVOTE.com.
2009 People's Choice Awards will be broadcast live from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles on CBS. Hosted by Queen Latifah, it will honor fans' favorites in television, movies and music in a total of 43 categories.
In music category, Rascal Flatts are nominated as "Favorite Group", facing off Coldplay and Maroon 5. Also, their song called "Take Me There" is among the contenders of "Favorite Country Song" with Taylor Swift's "Love Story" and Carrie Underwood's "Last Name".
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory