Zooey Deschanel Engaged to Death Cab for Cutie's Singer Ben Gibbard
Zooey Deschanel is reportedly engaged to Death Cab for Cutie's frontman Ben Gibbard. A source close to the pair says that they have agreed for such commitment over the weekend before Christmas.
Concerning their engagement, Zooey and Ben are both "so thrilled," a source claims as reported by US Weekly. "Zooey was swept off her feet, and Ben is so excited," the source shares further about what this newly-engaged couple feel.
No wedding date has been announced but if the rumor is true, then it will be the first walk-in-down-the-aisle experience for both Zooey and Ben. Unfortunately, both of them couldn't be reached for comment.
Zooey Deschanel, who plays alongside Jim Carrey in movie "Yes Man", has embarked on music career. Last March, she released a debut studio album titled "Volume One" with band "She & Him". Ben Gibbard, on the other hand, tries to build an acting career by appearing in "Brief Interviews with Hideous Men", the upcoming big-screen adaption of a short story collection by David Foster Wallace.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'