Zooey Deschanel Engaged to Death Cab for Cutie's Singer Ben Gibbard
Zooey Deschanel is reportedly engaged to Death Cab for Cutie's frontman Ben Gibbard. A source close to the pair says that they have agreed for such commitment over the weekend before Christmas.
Concerning their engagement, Zooey and Ben are both "so thrilled," a source claims as reported by US Weekly. "Zooey was swept off her feet, and Ben is so excited," the source shares further about what this newly-engaged couple feel.
No wedding date has been announced but if the rumor is true, then it will be the first walk-in-down-the-aisle experience for both Zooey and Ben. Unfortunately, both of them couldn't be reached for comment.
Zooey Deschanel, who plays alongside Jim Carrey in movie "Yes Man", has embarked on music career. Last March, she released a debut studio album titled "Volume One" with band "She & Him". Ben Gibbard, on the other hand, tries to build an acting career by appearing in "Brief Interviews with Hideous Men", the upcoming big-screen adaption of a short story collection by David Foster Wallace.
More Zooey Deschanel News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville