Zooey Deschanel Engaged to Death Cab for Cutie's Singer Ben Gibbard
Zooey Deschanel is reportedly engaged to Death Cab for Cutie's frontman Ben Gibbard. A source close to the pair says that they have agreed for such commitment over the weekend before Christmas.
Concerning their engagement, Zooey and Ben are both "so thrilled," a source claims as reported by US Weekly. "Zooey was swept off her feet, and Ben is so excited," the source shares further about what this newly-engaged couple feel.
No wedding date has been announced but if the rumor is true, then it will be the first walk-in-down-the-aisle experience for both Zooey and Ben. Unfortunately, both of them couldn't be reached for comment.
Zooey Deschanel, who plays alongside Jim Carrey in movie "Yes Man", has embarked on music career. Last March, she released a debut studio album titled "Volume One" with band "She & Him". Ben Gibbard, on the other hand, tries to build an acting career by appearing in "Brief Interviews with Hideous Men", the upcoming big-screen adaption of a short story collection by David Foster Wallace.
More Zooey Deschanel News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana