Zooey Deschanel Engaged to Death Cab for Cutie's Singer Ben Gibbard
Zooey Deschanel is reportedly engaged to Death Cab for Cutie's frontman Ben Gibbard. A source close to the pair says that they have agreed for such commitment over the weekend before Christmas.
Concerning their engagement, Zooey and Ben are both "so thrilled," a source claims as reported by US Weekly. "Zooey was swept off her feet, and Ben is so excited," the source shares further about what this newly-engaged couple feel.
No wedding date has been announced but if the rumor is true, then it will be the first walk-in-down-the-aisle experience for both Zooey and Ben. Unfortunately, both of them couldn't be reached for comment.
Zooey Deschanel, who plays alongside Jim Carrey in movie "Yes Man", has embarked on music career. Last March, she released a debut studio album titled "Volume One" with band "She & Him". Ben Gibbard, on the other hand, tries to build an acting career by appearing in "Brief Interviews with Hideous Men", the upcoming big-screen adaption of a short story collection by David Foster Wallace.
More Zooey Deschanel News
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes