Zooey Deschanel Engaged to Death Cab for Cutie's Singer Ben Gibbard
Zooey Deschanel is reportedly engaged to Death Cab for Cutie's frontman Ben Gibbard. A source close to the pair says that they have agreed for such commitment over the weekend before Christmas.
Concerning their engagement, Zooey and Ben are both "so thrilled," a source claims as reported by US Weekly. "Zooey was swept off her feet, and Ben is so excited," the source shares further about what this newly-engaged couple feel.
No wedding date has been announced but if the rumor is true, then it will be the first walk-in-down-the-aisle experience for both Zooey and Ben. Unfortunately, both of them couldn't be reached for comment.
Zooey Deschanel, who plays alongside Jim Carrey in movie "Yes Man", has embarked on music career. Last March, she released a debut studio album titled "Volume One" with band "She & Him". Ben Gibbard, on the other hand, tries to build an acting career by appearing in "Brief Interviews with Hideous Men", the upcoming big-screen adaption of a short story collection by David Foster Wallace.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'