Chris Brown's New Song 'What It Do' Leaked
During the weekend, it was leaked a single claimed to be Chris Brown's which is titled "What It Do". The song that bears the R'n'B singer's signature voice, allegedly is produced by Darkchild and is one of the materials planned to be included in his new album "Grafitti" which is due 2009.
"What It Do" is not the first leak from the album for in the past few months, others like "Froze" and "Save Me" also got out. Brown was even upset when his demo track called "Electric Guitar" was leaked. The song reportedly is a Dr Dre-produced and a song that will feature Rihanna. "I'm mad that it's leaked," he told The Associated Press in an interview. "The record's not finished. It's supposed to be me and Rihanna's duet."
"Grafitti" is not yet a confirmed title of Chris Brown's third studio album. Beside Rihanna, other stars who are rumored to be featured in the album, include Ciara, Lil Wayne, and Akon. No release date has been suggested but words have it, it will be dropped sometime next year.
Chris Brown's audio of "What It Do"
More Chris Brown News
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album