Chris Brown's New Song 'What It Do' Leaked
During the weekend, it was leaked a single claimed to be Chris Brown's which is titled "What It Do". The song that bears the R'n'B singer's signature voice, allegedly is produced by Darkchild and is one of the materials planned to be included in his new album "Grafitti" which is due 2009.
"What It Do" is not the first leak from the album for in the past few months, others like "Froze" and "Save Me" also got out. Brown was even upset when his demo track called "Electric Guitar" was leaked. The song reportedly is a Dr Dre-produced and a song that will feature Rihanna. "I'm mad that it's leaked," he told The Associated Press in an interview. "The record's not finished. It's supposed to be me and Rihanna's duet."
"Grafitti" is not yet a confirmed title of Chris Brown's third studio album. Beside Rihanna, other stars who are rumored to be featured in the album, include Ciara, Lil Wayne, and Akon. No release date has been suggested but words have it, it will be dropped sometime next year.
Chris Brown's audio of "What It Do"
More Chris Brown News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia