Chris Brown's New Song 'What It Do' Leaked
During the weekend, it was leaked a single claimed to be Chris Brown's which is titled "What It Do". The song that bears the R'n'B singer's signature voice, allegedly is produced by Darkchild and is one of the materials planned to be included in his new album "Grafitti" which is due 2009.
"What It Do" is not the first leak from the album for in the past few months, others like "Froze" and "Save Me" also got out. Brown was even upset when his demo track called "Electric Guitar" was leaked. The song reportedly is a Dr Dre-produced and a song that will feature Rihanna. "I'm mad that it's leaked," he told The Associated Press in an interview. "The record's not finished. It's supposed to be me and Rihanna's duet."
"Grafitti" is not yet a confirmed title of Chris Brown's third studio album. Beside Rihanna, other stars who are rumored to be featured in the album, include Ciara, Lil Wayne, and Akon. No release date has been suggested but words have it, it will be dropped sometime next year.
Chris Brown's audio of "What It Do"
More Chris Brown News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked