Britney Spears Hiring Madonna's Choreographer for 'Circus' Tour
Britney Spears has appointed Jamie King, a choreographer who worked with Madonna on "Sweet & Sticky Tour", for her upcoming "Circus Starring Britney Spears" tour. Jamie will replace her two previous choreographers Wade Robson and Andre Fuentes, who both quit earlier this month.
Publicist for Jamie at the MSA Agency has posted a statement on its website, congratulating him for the new job. "Britney's back and going on tour to promote her new album Circus! Congratulations to Jamie King who will be the tour's director," so the statement read. "Simon Ellis will be the Musical Director for the tour."
In related news, Jamie King has, according to BreatheHeavy, practiced dance moves with several dancers at Britney Spears' old stomping grounds Millennium Dance Complex in North Hollywood. Their rehearsal is reportedly a preparation for her roadshow.
Video of Jamie King's dance rehearsal:
More Britney Spears News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March