Britney Spears Hiring Madonna's Choreographer for 'Circus' Tour
Britney Spears has appointed Jamie King, a choreographer who worked with Madonna on "Sweet & Sticky Tour", for her upcoming "Circus Starring Britney Spears" tour. Jamie will replace her two previous choreographers Wade Robson and Andre Fuentes, who both quit earlier this month.
Publicist for Jamie at the MSA Agency has posted a statement on its website, congratulating him for the new job. "Britney's back and going on tour to promote her new album Circus! Congratulations to Jamie King who will be the tour's director," so the statement read. "Simon Ellis will be the Musical Director for the tour."
In related news, Jamie King has, according to BreatheHeavy, practiced dance moves with several dancers at Britney Spears' old stomping grounds Millennium Dance Complex in North Hollywood. Their rehearsal is reportedly a preparation for her roadshow.
Video of Jamie King's dance rehearsal:
More Britney Spears News
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'