Britney Spears Hiring Madonna's Choreographer for 'Circus' Tour
Britney Spears has appointed Jamie King, a choreographer who worked with Madonna on "Sweet & Sticky Tour", for her upcoming "Circus Starring Britney Spears" tour. Jamie will replace her two previous choreographers Wade Robson and Andre Fuentes, who both quit earlier this month.
Publicist for Jamie at the MSA Agency has posted a statement on its website, congratulating him for the new job. "Britney's back and going on tour to promote her new album Circus! Congratulations to Jamie King who will be the tour's director," so the statement read. "Simon Ellis will be the Musical Director for the tour."
In related news, Jamie King has, according to BreatheHeavy, practiced dance moves with several dancers at Britney Spears' old stomping grounds Millennium Dance Complex in North Hollywood. Their rehearsal is reportedly a preparation for her roadshow.
Video of Jamie King's dance rehearsal:
More Britney Spears News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season