Britney Spears Hiring Madonna's Choreographer for 'Circus' Tour
Britney Spears has appointed Jamie King, a choreographer who worked with Madonna on "Sweet & Sticky Tour", for her upcoming "Circus Starring Britney Spears" tour. Jamie will replace her two previous choreographers Wade Robson and Andre Fuentes, who both quit earlier this month.
Publicist for Jamie at the MSA Agency has posted a statement on its website, congratulating him for the new job. "Britney's back and going on tour to promote her new album Circus! Congratulations to Jamie King who will be the tour's director," so the statement read. "Simon Ellis will be the Musical Director for the tour."
In related news, Jamie King has, according to BreatheHeavy, practiced dance moves with several dancers at Britney Spears' old stomping grounds Millennium Dance Complex in North Hollywood. Their rehearsal is reportedly a preparation for her roadshow.
Video of Jamie King's dance rehearsal:
More Britney Spears News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent