Marilyn Manson Denies Having New Girlfriend
Goth rocker Marilyn Manson took to his MySpace page on Christmas day to send some holiday greetings and put the brake on the circulating rumors stating he has a new girlfriend. He, moreover, also addressed the claim that he is going to have a collaboration with Ne-Yo for his new album.
"Announcement from MM," read the title of Marilyn's post. "Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to make an announcement. the rumors that I found a 'replacement' for Evan, or that I have a new girlfriend are absolutely not true," he wrote.
Marilyn then continued, "I am finishing up my album, and I also have never even met Ne-Yo. I can assure him that he would not want to be associated with something this godless. Get over the holiday so I can happily ruin the new year for anyone that assumed music was going to stay boring and sweet."
Earlier this month, Marilyn Manson sparked rumors he has gotten back on the dating saddle again after breaking up with Evan Rachel Wood after he was seen holding hands with the actress lookalike. Later on, the mysterious lady was identified as Isani Griffith, who works as a model.
Marilyn was claimed to be introducing her to the press during his inaugural U.S. exhibition, called "Marilyn Manson: Trismegistus," during Art Basel Miami 2008 on December 4, as "my special lady friend."
More Marilyn Manson News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake