Marilyn Manson Denies Having New Girlfriend
Goth rocker Marilyn Manson took to his MySpace page on Christmas day to send some holiday greetings and put the brake on the circulating rumors stating he has a new girlfriend. He, moreover, also addressed the claim that he is going to have a collaboration with Ne-Yo for his new album.
"Announcement from MM," read the title of Marilyn's post. "Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to make an announcement. the rumors that I found a 'replacement' for Evan, or that I have a new girlfriend are absolutely not true," he wrote.
Marilyn then continued, "I am finishing up my album, and I also have never even met Ne-Yo. I can assure him that he would not want to be associated with something this godless. Get over the holiday so I can happily ruin the new year for anyone that assumed music was going to stay boring and sweet."
Earlier this month, Marilyn Manson sparked rumors he has gotten back on the dating saddle again after breaking up with Evan Rachel Wood after he was seen holding hands with the actress lookalike. Later on, the mysterious lady was identified as Isani Griffith, who works as a model.
Marilyn was claimed to be introducing her to the press during his inaugural U.S. exhibition, called "Marilyn Manson: Trismegistus," during Art Basel Miami 2008 on December 4, as "my special lady friend."
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic