Jodi Lyn O'Keefe Talks Her Bad Girl Role in 'Prison Break'
Jodi Lyn O'Keefe sits down with TVGuide to talk about her role as bad girl Gretchen Morgan in "Prison Break" season four. "I'll give myself extra credit for that!" she says during the interview.
When asked if the series goes on another season and she could resurface, she answers she would love to see Gretchen breaking out of the women's prison. "Yeah! [Laughs] That would be great," so she states.
Meanwhile, when asked about what her next job will be after completing her duty in the FOX's TV series, she considers to take a holiday. "...I came back to Jersey to hang out with my family. Everything will start back up in the new year - depending on what goes on with the [possible Screen Actors Guild] strike," she explains.
Portraying a merciless and impatient woman who performs swift executions without hesitation if there is any obstacle to her plan in "Prison Break", Jodi Lyn O'Keefe joined the cast of the TV series in 2007. She also has guest-starred in television series "Charmed as the Spider Demon", "The Evidence", "Two and a Half Men" and "Dharma & Greg".
Full interview of Jodi Lyn O'Keefe can be found on TVGuide.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress