Jodi Lyn O'Keefe Talks Her Bad Girl Role in 'Prison Break'
Jodi Lyn O'Keefe sits down with TVGuide to talk about her role as bad girl Gretchen Morgan in "Prison Break" season four. "I'll give myself extra credit for that!" she says during the interview.
When asked if the series goes on another season and she could resurface, she answers she would love to see Gretchen breaking out of the women's prison. "Yeah! [Laughs] That would be great," so she states.
Meanwhile, when asked about what her next job will be after completing her duty in the FOX's TV series, she considers to take a holiday. "...I came back to Jersey to hang out with my family. Everything will start back up in the new year - depending on what goes on with the [possible Screen Actors Guild] strike," she explains.
Portraying a merciless and impatient woman who performs swift executions without hesitation if there is any obstacle to her plan in "Prison Break", Jodi Lyn O'Keefe joined the cast of the TV series in 2007. She also has guest-starred in television series "Charmed as the Spider Demon", "The Evidence", "Two and a Half Men" and "Dharma & Greg".
Full interview of Jodi Lyn O'Keefe can be found on TVGuide.
- 'Simpsons' Creator Matt Groening's New Animated Show 'Disenchantment' Coming to Netflix
- Robert Pattinson Addresses Relationship With FKA twigs: We're Still 'Kind of' Engaged
- Meghan Markle Wants to Have Twins With Prince Harry
- Did Justin Bieber Cancel Tour Due to Religious Reasons?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings 'The Right Stuff' TV Adaptation to National Geographic
- Is Celine Dion Dating Backup Dancer Pepe Munoz?
- 'Wonder Woman 2' Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell Crash a Same-Sex Wedding to Everyone's Delight