Jodi Lyn O'Keefe Talks Her Bad Girl Role in 'Prison Break'
Jodi Lyn O'Keefe sits down with TVGuide to talk about her role as bad girl Gretchen Morgan in "Prison Break" season four. "I'll give myself extra credit for that!" she says during the interview.
When asked if the series goes on another season and she could resurface, she answers she would love to see Gretchen breaking out of the women's prison. "Yeah! [Laughs] That would be great," so she states.
Meanwhile, when asked about what her next job will be after completing her duty in the FOX's TV series, she considers to take a holiday. "...I came back to Jersey to hang out with my family. Everything will start back up in the new year - depending on what goes on with the [possible Screen Actors Guild] strike," she explains.
Portraying a merciless and impatient woman who performs swift executions without hesitation if there is any obstacle to her plan in "Prison Break", Jodi Lyn O'Keefe joined the cast of the TV series in 2007. She also has guest-starred in television series "Charmed as the Spider Demon", "The Evidence", "Two and a Half Men" and "Dharma & Greg".
Full interview of Jodi Lyn O'Keefe can be found on TVGuide.
More Prison Break News
- Ex 'Apprentice' Contestant Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Trump for Denying Sexual Assault Claims
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts