Paramore Love to Be Part of 'New Moon'
Following the success of "Twilight" soundtrack album, which debuted at number 1 on Billboard Hot 200 Albums chart, selling 164,700 copies in its first week in stores, Paramore reveal their excitement to be part of "Twilight" sequel, "New Moon". Guitarist Josh Farro tells OK! magazine, "We're not campaigning, but we'd love to be part of it."
Commenting on their involvement in crafting "Decode" and "I Caught Myself" for "Twilight" theme songs, singer Hayley Williams considers it as "a phenomenon." She says, "We're just thrilled to be a part of it. Our fans were part of our following before we blew up, and I think it means something to them, too. It's opened a whole new world, and it definitely means a lot for our career. It's changed a lot."
Hayley Williams, meanwhile, reveals that their new studio album is "just getting started" with Josh working behind songwriting desk. She explains, "Josh is writing like crazy, with music and stuff, and I'm listening to lyrics and melodies. So far I've been really stoked with everything. It's interesting. We definitely have a lot to talk about. We've been through a lot this year. I can't wait to get it all out and see what we have in us."
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her