Paramore Love to Be Part of 'New Moon'
Following the success of "Twilight" soundtrack album, which debuted at number 1 on Billboard Hot 200 Albums chart, selling 164,700 copies in its first week in stores, Paramore reveal their excitement to be part of "Twilight" sequel, "New Moon". Guitarist Josh Farro tells OK! magazine, "We're not campaigning, but we'd love to be part of it."
Commenting on their involvement in crafting "Decode" and "I Caught Myself" for "Twilight" theme songs, singer Hayley Williams considers it as "a phenomenon." She says, "We're just thrilled to be a part of it. Our fans were part of our following before we blew up, and I think it means something to them, too. It's opened a whole new world, and it definitely means a lot for our career. It's changed a lot."
Hayley Williams, meanwhile, reveals that their new studio album is "just getting started" with Josh working behind songwriting desk. She explains, "Josh is writing like crazy, with music and stuff, and I'm listening to lyrics and melodies. So far I've been really stoked with everything. It's interesting. We definitely have a lot to talk about. We've been through a lot this year. I can't wait to get it all out and see what we have in us."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers