Paramore Love to Be Part of 'New Moon'
Following the success of "Twilight" soundtrack album, which debuted at number 1 on Billboard Hot 200 Albums chart, selling 164,700 copies in its first week in stores, Paramore reveal their excitement to be part of "Twilight" sequel, "New Moon". Guitarist Josh Farro tells OK! magazine, "We're not campaigning, but we'd love to be part of it."
Commenting on their involvement in crafting "Decode" and "I Caught Myself" for "Twilight" theme songs, singer Hayley Williams considers it as "a phenomenon." She says, "We're just thrilled to be a part of it. Our fans were part of our following before we blew up, and I think it means something to them, too. It's opened a whole new world, and it definitely means a lot for our career. It's changed a lot."
Hayley Williams, meanwhile, reveals that their new studio album is "just getting started" with Josh working behind songwriting desk. She explains, "Josh is writing like crazy, with music and stuff, and I'm listening to lyrics and melodies. So far I've been really stoked with everything. It's interesting. We definitely have a lot to talk about. We've been through a lot this year. I can't wait to get it all out and see what we have in us."
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now