Video Premiere: Katy Perry's 'Thinking of You'
A new music video to promote Katy Perry's ballad song "Thinking of You" has made its way out. Directed by Melina Matsoukas, it revolves around the sad story of the singer. It follows her when she is left by her in-video lover who is shipped off abroad to a war.
Started with a capture of the songstress sitting in an old vanity table in a bedroom, the video continues with a sad looking Katy holding her lover's picture. It then shows she makes out with another man. But, when she gets a vision that her beloved one is shot in a bloody war, she stops kissing the man and pushes him away. With tears running down her face, she then dresses up in funeral clothing and walks out of her house.
"Thinking of You" is a single written by Katy herself. The pop track is listed on her major-label debut album "One of the Boys", which has hit the market since mid June via Capitol Records.
Katy Perry's "Thinking of You" music video:
More Katy Perry News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman