Video Premiere: Katy Perry's 'Thinking of You'
A new music video to promote Katy Perry's ballad song "Thinking of You" has made its way out. Directed by Melina Matsoukas, it revolves around the sad story of the singer. It follows her when she is left by her in-video lover who is shipped off abroad to a war.
Started with a capture of the songstress sitting in an old vanity table in a bedroom, the video continues with a sad looking Katy holding her lover's picture. It then shows she makes out with another man. But, when she gets a vision that her beloved one is shot in a bloody war, she stops kissing the man and pushes him away. With tears running down her face, she then dresses up in funeral clothing and walks out of her house.
"Thinking of You" is a single written by Katy herself. The pop track is listed on her major-label debut album "One of the Boys", which has hit the market since mid June via Capitol Records.
Katy Perry's "Thinking of You" music video:
More Katy Perry News
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?