Video Premiere: Katy Perry's 'Thinking of You'
A new music video to promote Katy Perry's ballad song "Thinking of You" has made its way out. Directed by Melina Matsoukas, it revolves around the sad story of the singer. It follows her when she is left by her in-video lover who is shipped off abroad to a war.
Started with a capture of the songstress sitting in an old vanity table in a bedroom, the video continues with a sad looking Katy holding her lover's picture. It then shows she makes out with another man. But, when she gets a vision that her beloved one is shot in a bloody war, she stops kissing the man and pushes him away. With tears running down her face, she then dresses up in funeral clothing and walks out of her house.
"Thinking of You" is a single written by Katy herself. The pop track is listed on her major-label debut album "One of the Boys", which has hit the market since mid June via Capitol Records.
Katy Perry's "Thinking of You" music video:
More Katy Perry News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March