Video Premiere: Katy Perry's 'Thinking of You'
A new music video to promote Katy Perry's ballad song "Thinking of You" has made its way out. Directed by Melina Matsoukas, it revolves around the sad story of the singer. It follows her when she is left by her in-video lover who is shipped off abroad to a war.
Started with a capture of the songstress sitting in an old vanity table in a bedroom, the video continues with a sad looking Katy holding her lover's picture. It then shows she makes out with another man. But, when she gets a vision that her beloved one is shot in a bloody war, she stops kissing the man and pushes him away. With tears running down her face, she then dresses up in funeral clothing and walks out of her house.
"Thinking of You" is a single written by Katy herself. The pop track is listed on her major-label debut album "One of the Boys", which has hit the market since mid June via Capitol Records.
Katy Perry's "Thinking of You" music video:
More Katy Perry News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?