Lance Armstrong Confirms Girlfriend's Pregnancy
Lance Armstrong has officially confirmed that he and his girlfriend, Anna Hansen, are expecting their first child together. Making public the news, the cyclist tells People, he and Anna "are thrilled" to share that their baby is set to be born June next year.
"We are very much looking forward to what 2009 brings on many fronts," Lance says in a statement. "We appreciate respecting our privacy, as we are both eager to celebrate the holidays as a family."
Lance Armstrong is a 7-times "Tour de France" winner. He was mostly exposed due to his broken engagement with singer Sheryl Crow in 2006. After that, he became the media darling for his whirlwind romance with actress Kate Hudson.
Previously, Lance was married to Kristin Richard from 1998 to 2003. They have three children; son Luke David, and twin daughters Isabelle Rose and Grace Elizabeth. His romance with Anne, meanwhile, has never been publicly exposed before.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!