Lance Armstrong Confirms Girlfriend's Pregnancy
Lance Armstrong has officially confirmed that he and his girlfriend, Anna Hansen, are expecting their first child together. Making public the news, the cyclist tells People, he and Anna "are thrilled" to share that their baby is set to be born June next year.
"We are very much looking forward to what 2009 brings on many fronts," Lance says in a statement. "We appreciate respecting our privacy, as we are both eager to celebrate the holidays as a family."
Lance Armstrong is a 7-times "Tour de France" winner. He was mostly exposed due to his broken engagement with singer Sheryl Crow in 2006. After that, he became the media darling for his whirlwind romance with actress Kate Hudson.
Previously, Lance was married to Kristin Richard from 1998 to 2003. They have three children; son Luke David, and twin daughters Isabelle Rose and Grace Elizabeth. His romance with Anne, meanwhile, has never been publicly exposed before.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!