First Pics of Naomi Watts' Son Samuel Hit the Web
The first pictures of Naomi Watts' second son, Samuel Kai Schreiber, have made their round all over the web. The snaps were taken Tuesday, December 23 when the actress brought the 10-day-old infant out of her Manhattan apartment for an outing with longtime partner Liev Schreiber and their eldest son, Alexander Pete Schreiber.
In the pictures, it can be seen that Naomi kept Samuel warm by wrapping him in a white blanket. The baby boy was also spotted sporting a red cap. Joining the family were their nanny, their dogs, and Naomi's mother Myfanwy Watts.
Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber's first meeting happened while they were shooting the 2006 drama-romance flick "The Painted Veil." Since then they began dating. Their first son, Alexander Pete Schreiber, was born in July 2007. Samuel Kai Schreiber, meanwhile, was born on December 13, 2008.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance