First Pics of Naomi Watts' Son Samuel Hit the Web
The first pictures of Naomi Watts' second son, Samuel Kai Schreiber, have made their round all over the web. The snaps were taken Tuesday, December 23 when the actress brought the 10-day-old infant out of her Manhattan apartment for an outing with longtime partner Liev Schreiber and their eldest son, Alexander Pete Schreiber.
In the pictures, it can be seen that Naomi kept Samuel warm by wrapping him in a white blanket. The baby boy was also spotted sporting a red cap. Joining the family were their nanny, their dogs, and Naomi's mother Myfanwy Watts.
Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber's first meeting happened while they were shooting the 2006 drama-romance flick "The Painted Veil." Since then they began dating. Their first son, Alexander Pete Schreiber, was born in July 2007. Samuel Kai Schreiber, meanwhile, was born on December 13, 2008.
More Naomi Watts News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune