First Pics of Naomi Watts' Son Samuel Hit the Web
The first pictures of Naomi Watts' second son, Samuel Kai Schreiber, have made their round all over the web. The snaps were taken Tuesday, December 23 when the actress brought the 10-day-old infant out of her Manhattan apartment for an outing with longtime partner Liev Schreiber and their eldest son, Alexander Pete Schreiber.
In the pictures, it can be seen that Naomi kept Samuel warm by wrapping him in a white blanket. The baby boy was also spotted sporting a red cap. Joining the family were their nanny, their dogs, and Naomi's mother Myfanwy Watts.
Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber's first meeting happened while they were shooting the 2006 drama-romance flick "The Painted Veil." Since then they began dating. Their first son, Alexander Pete Schreiber, was born in July 2007. Samuel Kai Schreiber, meanwhile, was born on December 13, 2008.
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet