First Pics of Naomi Watts' Son Samuel Hit the Web
The first pictures of Naomi Watts' second son, Samuel Kai Schreiber, have made their round all over the web. The snaps were taken Tuesday, December 23 when the actress brought the 10-day-old infant out of her Manhattan apartment for an outing with longtime partner Liev Schreiber and their eldest son, Alexander Pete Schreiber.
In the pictures, it can be seen that Naomi kept Samuel warm by wrapping him in a white blanket. The baby boy was also spotted sporting a red cap. Joining the family were their nanny, their dogs, and Naomi's mother Myfanwy Watts.
Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber's first meeting happened while they were shooting the 2006 drama-romance flick "The Painted Veil." Since then they began dating. Their first son, Alexander Pete Schreiber, was born in July 2007. Samuel Kai Schreiber, meanwhile, was born on December 13, 2008.
More Naomi Watts News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney