First Pics of Naomi Watts' Son Samuel Hit the Web
The first pictures of Naomi Watts' second son, Samuel Kai Schreiber, have made their round all over the web. The snaps were taken Tuesday, December 23 when the actress brought the 10-day-old infant out of her Manhattan apartment for an outing with longtime partner Liev Schreiber and their eldest son, Alexander Pete Schreiber.
In the pictures, it can be seen that Naomi kept Samuel warm by wrapping him in a white blanket. The baby boy was also spotted sporting a red cap. Joining the family were their nanny, their dogs, and Naomi's mother Myfanwy Watts.
Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber's first meeting happened while they were shooting the 2006 drama-romance flick "The Painted Veil." Since then they began dating. Their first son, Alexander Pete Schreiber, was born in July 2007. Samuel Kai Schreiber, meanwhile, was born on December 13, 2008.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt