Video: Taylor Swift's 'AOL Sessions' Performances
Country music darling Taylor Swift made a live appearance at "AOL Sessions", a special avenue of programming conducted by AOL Music. Strumming on her guitar, she delivered such hit singles, as "Fearless", "White Horse", "Change" and "Love Story", all listed on her sophomore studio album "Fearless".
During the set, Taylor also managed to spill the beans on her experience of writing a song for her mother. "I started writing it ['The Best Day'] in the summertime last year, and I decided I wasn't going to play it for my mom until Christmas. So I finished the song secretly [and] recorded it completely without her knowing," she said.
"I synched it up with all these home videos of me when I was little with her, and I made this music video for it. On Christmas Eve, I put it in the DVD player and played it for her," Taylor explained further. "She didn't know that it was me singing until about halfway through the song, at which point she burst out crying. It's probably one of my favorite songs that I've ever written. My mom and I have been best friends since I was born. So I'm really glad that I got that down on CD."
Taylor Swift singing "Fearless":
Taylor Swift singing "White Horse":
Taylor Swift singing "Change":
Taylor Swift singing "Love Story":
More Taylor Swift News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support