Video: Taylor Swift's 'AOL Sessions' Performances
Country music darling Taylor Swift made a live appearance at "AOL Sessions", a special avenue of programming conducted by AOL Music. Strumming on her guitar, she delivered such hit singles, as "Fearless", "White Horse", "Change" and "Love Story", all listed on her sophomore studio album "Fearless".
During the set, Taylor also managed to spill the beans on her experience of writing a song for her mother. "I started writing it ['The Best Day'] in the summertime last year, and I decided I wasn't going to play it for my mom until Christmas. So I finished the song secretly [and] recorded it completely without her knowing," she said.
"I synched it up with all these home videos of me when I was little with her, and I made this music video for it. On Christmas Eve, I put it in the DVD player and played it for her," Taylor explained further. "She didn't know that it was me singing until about halfway through the song, at which point she burst out crying. It's probably one of my favorite songs that I've ever written. My mom and I have been best friends since I was born. So I'm really glad that I got that down on CD."
Taylor Swift singing "Fearless":
More Taylor Swift News
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet