Video: Taylor Swift's 'AOL Sessions' Performances
Country music darling Taylor Swift made a live appearance at "AOL Sessions", a special avenue of programming conducted by AOL Music. Strumming on her guitar, she delivered such hit singles, as "Fearless", "White Horse", "Change" and "Love Story", all listed on her sophomore studio album "Fearless".
During the set, Taylor also managed to spill the beans on her experience of writing a song for her mother. "I started writing it ['The Best Day'] in the summertime last year, and I decided I wasn't going to play it for my mom until Christmas. So I finished the song secretly [and] recorded it completely without her knowing," she said.
"I synched it up with all these home videos of me when I was little with her, and I made this music video for it. On Christmas Eve, I put it in the DVD player and played it for her," Taylor explained further. "She didn't know that it was me singing until about halfway through the song, at which point she burst out crying. It's probably one of my favorite songs that I've ever written. My mom and I have been best friends since I was born. So I'm really glad that I got that down on CD."
Taylor Swift singing "Fearless":
More Taylor Swift News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist