Two New Pics From 'Terminator Salvation' Exposed
After a previously-released photo exposed the Terminator factory, two "Terminator Salvation" newly-outed pictures from Slash Film reader Christopher M share another peek at the Terminators in the thriller movie. While one of the pictures displays a man's silhouette with the background of a post Judgement Day landscape, the other one presents John Connor inspecting what seems to be a Hydrobot.
Set in post-apocalyptic 2018, "Terminator Salvation" centers its story on a stranger named Marcus Wright. Wright, whose last memory is of being on death row, will join John Connor, despite Connor's uncertainty of him being either friend or enemy, in a journey that leads them to the uncovering of the terrible secret behind the possible annihilation of mankind by Skynet and its army of killing cyborgs.
Starring Sam Worthington as Wright and Christian Bale as Connor, the fourth film of the "Terminator" series will also see Anton Yelchin, Moon Bloodgood, Common, Bryce Dallas Howard and Helena Bonham Carter in the cast ensemble. Written by Jonathan Nolan, John D. Brancato and Michael Ferris, the Warner Bros. Pictures movie is set to be released in the U.S. on May 22, 2009.
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface