Six Selected Scenes From 'Damages' Season 2
In support of the upcoming season two of "Damages", several selected scenes of the legal drama series have been released by the FX network. Giving a sneak peek to what to expect next in the series, the snippets bring up various problems faced by the characters. The videos also pick up different focus of the series from thought on revenge to Patty's nightmare.
Season two of "Damages" will be kicked off on Wednesday, January 7, 2009 at 10/9c on the FX network. It is said that the episode entitled "I Lied, Too" will deal with Glenn Close's Patty Hewes who finds herself entangled in a case with personal and professional repercussions when a man from her past, Daniel Purcell, calls.
"Damages" is a legal drama television series co-created by Todd A. Kessler, Glenn Kessler, and Daniel Zelman. To enter its second season, the series is to see some of its original stars, Glenn Close, Rose Byrne, Tate Donovan and Ted Danson, returning for the show, and welcomes new cast members, William Hurt and Timothy Olyphant.
- "We Need To Talk"
- "The Break In"
- "Patty's Nightmare"
- "What's In The Box?"
- "I Want To Destroy Her"
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest