Six Selected Scenes From 'Damages' Season 2
In support of the upcoming season two of "Damages", several selected scenes of the legal drama series have been released by the FX network. Giving a sneak peek to what to expect next in the series, the snippets bring up various problems faced by the characters. The videos also pick up different focus of the series from thought on revenge to Patty's nightmare.
Season two of "Damages" will be kicked off on Wednesday, January 7, 2009 at 10/9c on the FX network. It is said that the episode entitled "I Lied, Too" will deal with Glenn Close's Patty Hewes who finds herself entangled in a case with personal and professional repercussions when a man from her past, Daniel Purcell, calls.
"Damages" is a legal drama television series co-created by Todd A. Kessler, Glenn Kessler, and Daniel Zelman. To enter its second season, the series is to see some of its original stars, Glenn Close, Rose Byrne, Tate Donovan and Ted Danson, returning for the show, and welcomes new cast members, William Hurt and Timothy Olyphant.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal