Six Selected Scenes From 'Damages' Season 2
In support of the upcoming season two of "Damages", several selected scenes of the legal drama series have been released by the FX network. Giving a sneak peek to what to expect next in the series, the snippets bring up various problems faced by the characters. The videos also pick up different focus of the series from thought on revenge to Patty's nightmare.
Season two of "Damages" will be kicked off on Wednesday, January 7, 2009 at 10/9c on the FX network. It is said that the episode entitled "I Lied, Too" will deal with Glenn Close's Patty Hewes who finds herself entangled in a case with personal and professional repercussions when a man from her past, Daniel Purcell, calls.
"Damages" is a legal drama television series co-created by Todd A. Kessler, Glenn Kessler, and Daniel Zelman. To enter its second season, the series is to see some of its original stars, Glenn Close, Rose Byrne, Tate Donovan and Ted Danson, returning for the show, and welcomes new cast members, William Hurt and Timothy Olyphant.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto