Six Selected Scenes From 'Damages' Season 2
In support of the upcoming season two of "Damages", several selected scenes of the legal drama series have been released by the FX network. Giving a sneak peek to what to expect next in the series, the snippets bring up various problems faced by the characters. The videos also pick up different focus of the series from thought on revenge to Patty's nightmare.
Season two of "Damages" will be kicked off on Wednesday, January 7, 2009 at 10/9c on the FX network. It is said that the episode entitled "I Lied, Too" will deal with Glenn Close's Patty Hewes who finds herself entangled in a case with personal and professional repercussions when a man from her past, Daniel Purcell, calls.
"Damages" is a legal drama television series co-created by Todd A. Kessler, Glenn Kessler, and Daniel Zelman. To enter its second season, the series is to see some of its original stars, Glenn Close, Rose Byrne, Tate Donovan and Ted Danson, returning for the show, and welcomes new cast members, William Hurt and Timothy Olyphant.
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand