Six Selected Scenes From 'Damages' Season 2
In support of the upcoming season two of "Damages", several selected scenes of the legal drama series have been released by the FX network. Giving a sneak peek to what to expect next in the series, the snippets bring up various problems faced by the characters. The videos also pick up different focus of the series from thought on revenge to Patty's nightmare.
Season two of "Damages" will be kicked off on Wednesday, January 7, 2009 at 10/9c on the FX network. It is said that the episode entitled "I Lied, Too" will deal with Glenn Close's Patty Hewes who finds herself entangled in a case with personal and professional repercussions when a man from her past, Daniel Purcell, calls.
"Damages" is a legal drama television series co-created by Todd A. Kessler, Glenn Kessler, and Daniel Zelman. To enter its second season, the series is to see some of its original stars, Glenn Close, Rose Byrne, Tate Donovan and Ted Danson, returning for the show, and welcomes new cast members, William Hurt and Timothy Olyphant.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival