T-Pain to Go Country With Tim McGraw
Hip-hop mogul T-Pain reveals that he plans to enter recording booth with Tim McGraw. He comes to such an idea after running into the country music singer on NBC's "Saturday Night Live" show last November.
"We talked about getting in the studio together, so that's probably going to happen soon," T-Pain tells E! Online about his plan. Thinking of "something cool and different", he adds, "We gotta be more country than hip-hop."
On his country music plan itself, T-Pain has brought it out earlier in February. "I am gonna try to go with some different features. Right now, I'm thinking about a song with Toby Keith and just getting it in," he said at that time.
T-Pain is currently on the road with Keyshia Cole, Gym Class Heroes and Keri Hilson as a supporting act for Lil Wayne's "I Am Music" tour. Having completed five dates, he will make a stop at Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan on December 26 for the roadshow.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival