Samantha Ronson Blogs About Recovery and Fans' Support Following Brief Hospitalization
Celebrity DJ Samantha Ronson took to her blog Monday, December 22 to thank fans for their support following her hospitalization on Sunday, December 21. In her post, she also gave up-date on her latest condition while she is recovering from an undisclosed illness.
"Thanks for all your messages," Samantha wrote in her post. "I'm home and all good. Was just pretty exhausted from traveling and working too much to buy Chanukah gifts and my Jewish mother was worried about me," so she explained about her trip to L.A.'s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Sunday with the companion of girlfriend Lindsay Lohan.
Currently on the mend, Samantha said in her post, "I had ... a Jerry's Deli delivery of chicken soup and potato pancakes and am feeling much better," adding, "[I] am back to watching all my favorite Jerry Bruckheimer shows!"
Prior to her hospital run, Samantha Ronson was spotted spinning at Hollywood's Ecco Ultra Lounge with Benji Madden. Lindsay Lohan was also seen there, but she reportedly left the scene before Samantha finished her set.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera