Samantha Ronson Blogs About Recovery and Fans' Support Following Brief Hospitalization
Celebrity DJ Samantha Ronson took to her blog Monday, December 22 to thank fans for their support following her hospitalization on Sunday, December 21. In her post, she also gave up-date on her latest condition while she is recovering from an undisclosed illness.
"Thanks for all your messages," Samantha wrote in her post. "I'm home and all good. Was just pretty exhausted from traveling and working too much to buy Chanukah gifts and my Jewish mother was worried about me," so she explained about her trip to L.A.'s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Sunday with the companion of girlfriend Lindsay Lohan.
Currently on the mend, Samantha said in her post, "I had ... a Jerry's Deli delivery of chicken soup and potato pancakes and am feeling much better," adding, "[I] am back to watching all my favorite Jerry Bruckheimer shows!"
Prior to her hospital run, Samantha Ronson was spotted spinning at Hollywood's Ecco Ultra Lounge with Benji Madden. Lindsay Lohan was also seen there, but she reportedly left the scene before Samantha finished her set.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'