Samantha Ronson Blogs About Recovery and Fans' Support Following Brief Hospitalization
Celebrity DJ Samantha Ronson took to her blog Monday, December 22 to thank fans for their support following her hospitalization on Sunday, December 21. In her post, she also gave up-date on her latest condition while she is recovering from an undisclosed illness.
"Thanks for all your messages," Samantha wrote in her post. "I'm home and all good. Was just pretty exhausted from traveling and working too much to buy Chanukah gifts and my Jewish mother was worried about me," so she explained about her trip to L.A.'s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Sunday with the companion of girlfriend Lindsay Lohan.
Currently on the mend, Samantha said in her post, "I had ... a Jerry's Deli delivery of chicken soup and potato pancakes and am feeling much better," adding, "[I] am back to watching all my favorite Jerry Bruckheimer shows!"
Prior to her hospital run, Samantha Ronson was spotted spinning at Hollywood's Ecco Ultra Lounge with Benji Madden. Lindsay Lohan was also seen there, but she reportedly left the scene before Samantha finished her set.
- Did The Weeknd Send Gigi Hadid a Birthday Gift Despite Dumping Her Sister Bella?
- Machine Gun Kelly Explains Health Scare He Experienced During Concert
- Report: Mariah Carey Was a Diva While Visiting Disneyland
- New 'Justice League' Poster Brings Back Superman
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez' Candlelit Dinner
- Kim Zolciak's 4-Year-Old Son Gets Emergency Surgery After Being Bitten by Dog
- Kendrick Lamar Nabs Third No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'DAMN'
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Confirm Relationship With PDA Pictures