Pete Wentz Says Ashlee Simpson's Breast Milk Tastes 'Soury' and 'Weird'
Appearing on SIRIUS' The Morning Mash Up! on Monday, December 22 to talk about several issues, like fatherhood, baby fat, and breast milk, Pete Wentz claimed he has tasted his wife Ashlee Simpson's breast milk and "it tasted like - it's kind of soury weird milk." Though so, "The baby loves it, it's the only thing he's had a chance to have," he added when referring to his baby boy, Bronx Mowgli Wentz.
Pete next talked about working off his baby fat. "I gained 10 pounds at least. I usually hang out around 135, 134, I go up to about 140, and when I hit 148, I get fat face," he revealed. "For the most part, we're going on walks - that kind of stuff. I think it comes off easier for her because she gets to breast feed and I don't have the luxury of doing that," he stated comparing his weight gain to Ashlee's.
After that, addressing on Bronx Mowgli's first Christmas, the Fall Out Boy's bassist told SIRIUS' The Morning Mash Up!, "You know he's already got a little bass, he has a little piano" as Christmas gifts. "I don't think at one they matter that much to him, but they matter a lot to me, so I'm going to be there sweating it out, putting things together ... the night before Christmas because I know that's what my Dad did and I know that's what I want to do," he gushed further.
Pete Wentz's full interview with SIRIUS' The Morning Mash Up! will be broadcast Tuesday, December 23 at 6:00 A.M. ET on SIRIUS Hits 1 SIRIUS channel 1.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'