Pete Wentz Says Ashlee Simpson's Breast Milk Tastes 'Soury' and 'Weird'
Appearing on SIRIUS' The Morning Mash Up! on Monday, December 22 to talk about several issues, like fatherhood, baby fat, and breast milk, Pete Wentz claimed he has tasted his wife Ashlee Simpson's breast milk and "it tasted like - it's kind of soury weird milk." Though so, "The baby loves it, it's the only thing he's had a chance to have," he added when referring to his baby boy, Bronx Mowgli Wentz.
Pete next talked about working off his baby fat. "I gained 10 pounds at least. I usually hang out around 135, 134, I go up to about 140, and when I hit 148, I get fat face," he revealed. "For the most part, we're going on walks - that kind of stuff. I think it comes off easier for her because she gets to breast feed and I don't have the luxury of doing that," he stated comparing his weight gain to Ashlee's.
After that, addressing on Bronx Mowgli's first Christmas, the Fall Out Boy's bassist told SIRIUS' The Morning Mash Up!, "You know he's already got a little bass, he has a little piano" as Christmas gifts. "I don't think at one they matter that much to him, but they matter a lot to me, so I'm going to be there sweating it out, putting things together ... the night before Christmas because I know that's what my Dad did and I know that's what I want to do," he gushed further.
Pete Wentz's full interview with SIRIUS' The Morning Mash Up! will be broadcast Tuesday, December 23 at 6:00 A.M. ET on SIRIUS Hits 1 SIRIUS channel 1.
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels