Pete Wentz Says Ashlee Simpson's Breast Milk Tastes 'Soury' and 'Weird'
Appearing on SIRIUS' The Morning Mash Up! on Monday, December 22 to talk about several issues, like fatherhood, baby fat, and breast milk, Pete Wentz claimed he has tasted his wife Ashlee Simpson's breast milk and "it tasted like - it's kind of soury weird milk." Though so, "The baby loves it, it's the only thing he's had a chance to have," he added when referring to his baby boy, Bronx Mowgli Wentz.
Pete next talked about working off his baby fat. "I gained 10 pounds at least. I usually hang out around 135, 134, I go up to about 140, and when I hit 148, I get fat face," he revealed. "For the most part, we're going on walks - that kind of stuff. I think it comes off easier for her because she gets to breast feed and I don't have the luxury of doing that," he stated comparing his weight gain to Ashlee's.
After that, addressing on Bronx Mowgli's first Christmas, the Fall Out Boy's bassist told SIRIUS' The Morning Mash Up!, "You know he's already got a little bass, he has a little piano" as Christmas gifts. "I don't think at one they matter that much to him, but they matter a lot to me, so I'm going to be there sweating it out, putting things together ... the night before Christmas because I know that's what my Dad did and I know that's what I want to do," he gushed further.
Pete Wentz's full interview with SIRIUS' The Morning Mash Up! will be broadcast Tuesday, December 23 at 6:00 A.M. ET on SIRIUS Hits 1 SIRIUS channel 1.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3