Pete Wentz Says Ashlee Simpson's Breast Milk Tastes 'Soury' and 'Weird'
Appearing on SIRIUS' The Morning Mash Up! on Monday, December 22 to talk about several issues, like fatherhood, baby fat, and breast milk, Pete Wentz claimed he has tasted his wife Ashlee Simpson's breast milk and "it tasted like - it's kind of soury weird milk." Though so, "The baby loves it, it's the only thing he's had a chance to have," he added when referring to his baby boy, Bronx Mowgli Wentz.
Pete next talked about working off his baby fat. "I gained 10 pounds at least. I usually hang out around 135, 134, I go up to about 140, and when I hit 148, I get fat face," he revealed. "For the most part, we're going on walks - that kind of stuff. I think it comes off easier for her because she gets to breast feed and I don't have the luxury of doing that," he stated comparing his weight gain to Ashlee's.
After that, addressing on Bronx Mowgli's first Christmas, the Fall Out Boy's bassist told SIRIUS' The Morning Mash Up!, "You know he's already got a little bass, he has a little piano" as Christmas gifts. "I don't think at one they matter that much to him, but they matter a lot to me, so I'm going to be there sweating it out, putting things together ... the night before Christmas because I know that's what my Dad did and I know that's what I want to do," he gushed further.
Pete Wentz's full interview with SIRIUS' The Morning Mash Up! will be broadcast Tuesday, December 23 at 6:00 A.M. ET on SIRIUS Hits 1 SIRIUS channel 1.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!