Holly Madison Makes Criss Angel a Paper Ring, to Propose to Him
Model and TV personality Holly Madison is taking her love relationship with illusionist Criss Angel to the next level, showing her love for him by making him "a paper ring." He wouldn't wear it though, forcing Holly to make a promise that "when he starts wearing his paper ring," she "will be the one to propose."
Having quite a different perception of their romance, Criss explained, "You know, what Holly and I have is really something that money can't buy. She is enough for me." Showing their support for each other, Holly and Cris had joint birthday at LAX on Friday, December 19 to celebrate her 29th birthday and his 41st birthday.
Already catching the holiday spirit, Holly Madison and Criss Angel plan to spend New Year in Sin City with their parents. "That will be the first time they all meet!" so she revealed. "I have a private room booked for dinner and then we are going to go out," Criss added.
And for the nearing Christmas, Holly will be getting Criss "all snowboarding stuff." Criss himself wishes nothing for the yearly celebration, but "health, happiness and love." About those he explained, "Those are the three things that you can't buy and the three things, in my opinion, that are the most important in life."
Holly and Criss began dating after she publicly announced her separation from Playboy boss Hugh Hefner. She turned 29th on December 23, whereas Criss turned 41st on December 19.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt