FOX Developing New TV Dramedy About Werewolves
Next year will officially be the year of werewolves for FOX have decided to go on with a new dramedy called "Bitches". Apart from "The Wolfman" that will come out November 6 and "New Moon" on November 20, a TV series that chronicles the story of four female werewolves is en route.
Reports of such project being developed by Michael Dougherty had surfaced a couple of months ago, and The Hollywood Reporter confirmed that the network are taking green light steps towards the show.
Little is known about the plot yet, but it's described as a quirky urban fairy tale about four female friends who can transform themselves into wolves. In working for the project, "Superman Returns" scribbler Michael Dougherty will be assisted by TV writing pair behind "Pushing Daisies", Gretchen Berg and Aaron Harberts. These people will also serve as the executive producers.
More FOX News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'