FOX Developing New TV Dramedy About Werewolves
Next year will officially be the year of werewolves for FOX have decided to go on with a new dramedy called "Bitches". Apart from "The Wolfman" that will come out November 6 and "New Moon" on November 20, a TV series that chronicles the story of four female werewolves is en route.
Reports of such project being developed by Michael Dougherty had surfaced a couple of months ago, and The Hollywood Reporter confirmed that the network are taking green light steps towards the show.
Little is known about the plot yet, but it's described as a quirky urban fairy tale about four female friends who can transform themselves into wolves. In working for the project, "Superman Returns" scribbler Michael Dougherty will be assisted by TV writing pair behind "Pushing Daisies", Gretchen Berg and Aaron Harberts. These people will also serve as the executive producers.
More FOX News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes