FOX Developing New TV Dramedy About Werewolves
Next year will officially be the year of werewolves for FOX have decided to go on with a new dramedy called "Bitches". Apart from "The Wolfman" that will come out November 6 and "New Moon" on November 20, a TV series that chronicles the story of four female werewolves is en route.
Reports of such project being developed by Michael Dougherty had surfaced a couple of months ago, and The Hollywood Reporter confirmed that the network are taking green light steps towards the show.
Little is known about the plot yet, but it's described as a quirky urban fairy tale about four female friends who can transform themselves into wolves. In working for the project, "Superman Returns" scribbler Michael Dougherty will be assisted by TV writing pair behind "Pushing Daisies", Gretchen Berg and Aaron Harberts. These people will also serve as the executive producers.
More FOX News
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'