FOX Developing New TV Dramedy About Werewolves
Next year will officially be the year of werewolves for FOX have decided to go on with a new dramedy called "Bitches". Apart from "The Wolfman" that will come out November 6 and "New Moon" on November 20, a TV series that chronicles the story of four female werewolves is en route.
Reports of such project being developed by Michael Dougherty had surfaced a couple of months ago, and The Hollywood Reporter confirmed that the network are taking green light steps towards the show.
Little is known about the plot yet, but it's described as a quirky urban fairy tale about four female friends who can transform themselves into wolves. In working for the project, "Superman Returns" scribbler Michael Dougherty will be assisted by TV writing pair behind "Pushing Daisies", Gretchen Berg and Aaron Harberts. These people will also serve as the executive producers.
More FOX News
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer