Video Premiere: Huey's '24/7 - 365'
St. Louis rapper Huey has debuted a new music video to support his brand new single "24/7 - 365" that features Maino and Glasses Malone. The Mr. Boomtown-directed video is made in black and white scene, featuring the three rappers as bank robbers with painted faces.
"24/7" is a single which will be included in Huey's new album titled "Strictly Business". This would be his sophomore effort following his debut album "Notebook Paper" that sold 29,000 copies in the first week and consequently sat at No. 26 on Billboard Hot 200 chart. The new album has not yet received a definite release date but it will be dropped sometime in 2009.
Huey claimed his fame when he dropped single "Pop, Lock & Drop It" that peaked at #6 on Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7