Video Premiere: Huey's '24/7 - 365'
St. Louis rapper Huey has debuted a new music video to support his brand new single "24/7 - 365" that features Maino and Glasses Malone. The Mr. Boomtown-directed video is made in black and white scene, featuring the three rappers as bank robbers with painted faces.
"24/7" is a single which will be included in Huey's new album titled "Strictly Business". This would be his sophomore effort following his debut album "Notebook Paper" that sold 29,000 copies in the first week and consequently sat at No. 26 on Billboard Hot 200 chart. The new album has not yet received a definite release date but it will be dropped sometime in 2009.
Huey claimed his fame when he dropped single "Pop, Lock & Drop It" that peaked at #6 on Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama