Video Premiere: Huey's '24/7 - 365'
St. Louis rapper Huey has debuted a new music video to support his brand new single "24/7 - 365" that features Maino and Glasses Malone. The Mr. Boomtown-directed video is made in black and white scene, featuring the three rappers as bank robbers with painted faces.
"24/7" is a single which will be included in Huey's new album titled "Strictly Business". This would be his sophomore effort following his debut album "Notebook Paper" that sold 29,000 copies in the first week and consequently sat at No. 26 on Billboard Hot 200 chart. The new album has not yet received a definite release date but it will be dropped sometime in 2009.
Huey claimed his fame when he dropped single "Pop, Lock & Drop It" that peaked at #6 on Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'