Video Premiere: Huey's '24/7 - 365'
St. Louis rapper Huey has debuted a new music video to support his brand new single "24/7 - 365" that features Maino and Glasses Malone. The Mr. Boomtown-directed video is made in black and white scene, featuring the three rappers as bank robbers with painted faces.
"24/7" is a single which will be included in Huey's new album titled "Strictly Business". This would be his sophomore effort following his debut album "Notebook Paper" that sold 29,000 copies in the first week and consequently sat at No. 26 on Billboard Hot 200 chart. The new album has not yet received a definite release date but it will be dropped sometime in 2009.
Huey claimed his fame when he dropped single "Pop, Lock & Drop It" that peaked at #6 on Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors