'Forbidden Planet' Could Find Helmer in James Cameron
Rumor has it, "Forbidden Planet" could have James Cameron as its director. Both IESB and Latino Review have come out with the news that the man behind the upcoming "Avatar" movie is potentially interested in helming the prequel/remake project.
While IESB claimed that Cameron has eyed the project for about a decade, Latino Review suggested that the 54-year-old was supposed to meet with screenwriter J. Michael Straczynski on Friday, December 19. Nonetheless, words from those who are officially involved have yet to be shared.
Other than breaking out that Cameron may direct the project, Latino Review has also brought forth a potential plot details, insisting that the movie will serve as a prequel to the 1956 sci-fi classic and will be a part of a trilogy planned by Straczynski. It is further stated that Straczynski's draft contains the never-before-revealed tale of the Bellerophon.
The original "Forbidden Planet" was a 1956 science fiction film directed by Fred M. Wilcox. It was starred by Walter Pidgeon, Anne Francis and Leslie Nielsen. It tells the story when a ship called a C-57D Starcruiser comes to planet Altair IV to investigate the disappearance of another ship, the Bellerophon, and her crew.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'