'Forbidden Planet' Could Find Helmer in James Cameron
Rumor has it, "Forbidden Planet" could have James Cameron as its director. Both IESB and Latino Review have come out with the news that the man behind the upcoming "Avatar" movie is potentially interested in helming the prequel/remake project.
While IESB claimed that Cameron has eyed the project for about a decade, Latino Review suggested that the 54-year-old was supposed to meet with screenwriter J. Michael Straczynski on Friday, December 19. Nonetheless, words from those who are officially involved have yet to be shared.
Other than breaking out that Cameron may direct the project, Latino Review has also brought forth a potential plot details, insisting that the movie will serve as a prequel to the 1956 sci-fi classic and will be a part of a trilogy planned by Straczynski. It is further stated that Straczynski's draft contains the never-before-revealed tale of the Bellerophon.
The original "Forbidden Planet" was a 1956 science fiction film directed by Fred M. Wilcox. It was starred by Walter Pidgeon, Anne Francis and Leslie Nielsen. It tells the story when a ship called a C-57D Starcruiser comes to planet Altair IV to investigate the disappearance of another ship, the Bellerophon, and her crew.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert