Rihanna to Perform at America's Presidential Inauguration Charity Ball
Grammy-winning singer Rihanna has been confirmed to take the stage at the Recording Industry Association of America's Presidential Inauguration Charity Ball on January 20. Headlining the event, she will, at the same time, help feed millions by raising funds for Feeding America, which is the largest hunger relief organization in America.
Rihanna's performance at the charity inaugural ball was confirmed by Access Hollywood on Saturday, December 20. The site quoted Vicky Escarra, president and CEO of Feeding America, as stating, "We are thrilled to have Rihanna's participation in the inauguration charity ball."
"As the prevalence of hunger in America increases at an unprecedented rate, we are most grateful to Rihanna and to RIAA for helping us bring greater visibility to this tragic reality and helping us feed millions more people in need," Vicky continued in a statement.
In addition to Rihanna, Aretha Franklin has also been announced as one of the performers at Barack Obama's presidential inauguration. The R 'n' B and soul singer is set to make a live appearance in front of selected guests beginning at 10 A.M. on the West Front of the Capitol.
Some other A-list celebrities who are anxious to join Obama on his inauguration day include actor Will Smith and music mogul P. Diddy.
More Rihanna News
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?