Leona Lewis Invites Chace Crawford in 'I Will Be' Music Video
Meeting Leona Lewis at a party in London and becoming "fast friends", Hollywood heartthrob Chace Crawford got more than he bargained for. The actor who earns his name through teen series "Gossip Girl", was personally invited by Leona to appear in her music video for single "I Will Be."
"Chace went to London a couple months ago for meetings and to promote Gossip Girl. He went to a party and ended up meeting Leona," a source told People. The video was already filmed on Thursday, December 19 in New York City and Chace was given several "speaking lines". In several leaked photos, Leona was seen getting arrested by the Police in the video.
According to People's source, the video will be premiered in January. "I Will Be" is Leona Lewis' cover for Avril Lavigne's 2006 ballad. It serves as the third U.S. single lifted from Leona's debut album "Spirit".
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017