Leona Lewis Invites Chace Crawford in 'I Will Be' Music Video
Meeting Leona Lewis at a party in London and becoming "fast friends", Hollywood heartthrob Chace Crawford got more than he bargained for. The actor who earns his name through teen series "Gossip Girl", was personally invited by Leona to appear in her music video for single "I Will Be."
"Chace went to London a couple months ago for meetings and to promote Gossip Girl. He went to a party and ended up meeting Leona," a source told People. The video was already filmed on Thursday, December 19 in New York City and Chace was given several "speaking lines". In several leaked photos, Leona was seen getting arrested by the Police in the video.
According to People's source, the video will be premiered in January. "I Will Be" is Leona Lewis' cover for Avril Lavigne's 2006 ballad. It serves as the third U.S. single lifted from Leona's debut album "Spirit".
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip