Leona Lewis Invites Chace Crawford in 'I Will Be' Music Video
Meeting Leona Lewis at a party in London and becoming "fast friends", Hollywood heartthrob Chace Crawford got more than he bargained for. The actor who earns his name through teen series "Gossip Girl", was personally invited by Leona to appear in her music video for single "I Will Be."
"Chace went to London a couple months ago for meetings and to promote Gossip Girl. He went to a party and ended up meeting Leona," a source told People. The video was already filmed on Thursday, December 19 in New York City and Chace was given several "speaking lines". In several leaked photos, Leona was seen getting arrested by the Police in the video.
According to People's source, the video will be premiered in January. "I Will Be" is Leona Lewis' cover for Avril Lavigne's 2006 ballad. It serves as the third U.S. single lifted from Leona's debut album "Spirit".
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'