Leona Lewis Invites Chace Crawford in 'I Will Be' Music Video
Meeting Leona Lewis at a party in London and becoming "fast friends", Hollywood heartthrob Chace Crawford got more than he bargained for. The actor who earns his name through teen series "Gossip Girl", was personally invited by Leona to appear in her music video for single "I Will Be."
"Chace went to London a couple months ago for meetings and to promote Gossip Girl. He went to a party and ended up meeting Leona," a source told People. The video was already filmed on Thursday, December 19 in New York City and Chace was given several "speaking lines". In several leaked photos, Leona was seen getting arrested by the Police in the video.
According to People's source, the video will be premiered in January. "I Will Be" is Leona Lewis' cover for Avril Lavigne's 2006 ballad. It serves as the third U.S. single lifted from Leona's debut album "Spirit".
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent