Jessica Alba and Cash Warren Hold Wedding Reception
Initially tying the knot in a secret ceremony in May this year, Jessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren held a wedding reception for their friends and families to attend on Friday, December 19. The celebration, taking place at their Beverly Hills home, served as a formal reception to "celebrate their love and commitment to each other," US Weekly quoted a partygoer as claiming.
Invited guests reportedly were asked to arrive before 7 P.M. Actress Roselyn Sanchez was seen among the guests. The couple's daughter, Honor Marie Warren, was also in attendance. The 6-month-old girl was seen wearing a gray dress which was designed to exactly match Alba's with angel wings attached.
Alba and Warren kicked off the reception, speaking about their relationship. They, after that, turned the things to their fathers. "There were no tears," the partygoer continued stating, "just lots of happiness and love. It felt extremely special for everyone."
Additionally, the partygoer revealed it was Warren's speech, which detailed his pride for his wife Alba and their daughter Honor, that turned guests to emotional feeling. "Jessica is so excited. This is such a happy time in their lives," a source told US Weekly.
Jessica Alba, 27, and film producer Cash Warren, 29, were secretly married on May 19. They welcomed the arrival of daughter, Honor Marie Warren, on June 7.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'