New Harry, Ron and Ginny Pics of 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince'
More photos of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" are coming out from French magazine Cinelive. Posted by UniversHarryPotter, the three fresh pictures give another take on the three major characters in the sixth "Harry Potter" movie, Harry, Ron and Ginny. One of the pictures, which is the cover of the mag, focuses on Daniel Radcliffe's Harry with his lit-up wand.
The other two pictures came from the article inside the magazine. One presents Harry and Rupert Grint's Ron standing behind a wall and anxiously spying on Professor Slughorn, while the other displays a close-up look at Harry's love interest and Ron's little sister, Ginny, who is played by Bonnie Wright.
According to Rupert Grint's fansite Ice Cream Man, the article discusses about the evolving friendship between Harry and Ron. In it, it is told that Ron has matured and realizes that girls are interested in him. The article also claims that Ron helps Harry out with Slughorn.
"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" follows Harry Potter in his sixth year at Hogwarts during which the ever growing threat to the wizarding world by the evil dark wizard, Lord Voldemort grows even stronger by day. Beside Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Bonnie Wright, it also stars Emma Watson as Hermione. Directed by "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" helmer David Yates, it will see a U.K. and U.S. release on July 17, 2009.
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle