New Harry, Ron and Ginny Pics of 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince'
More photos of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" are coming out from French magazine Cinelive. Posted by UniversHarryPotter, the three fresh pictures give another take on the three major characters in the sixth "Harry Potter" movie, Harry, Ron and Ginny. One of the pictures, which is the cover of the mag, focuses on Daniel Radcliffe's Harry with his lit-up wand.
The other two pictures came from the article inside the magazine. One presents Harry and Rupert Grint's Ron standing behind a wall and anxiously spying on Professor Slughorn, while the other displays a close-up look at Harry's love interest and Ron's little sister, Ginny, who is played by Bonnie Wright.
According to Rupert Grint's fansite Ice Cream Man, the article discusses about the evolving friendship between Harry and Ron. In it, it is told that Ron has matured and realizes that girls are interested in him. The article also claims that Ron helps Harry out with Slughorn.
"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" follows Harry Potter in his sixth year at Hogwarts during which the ever growing threat to the wizarding world by the evil dark wizard, Lord Voldemort grows even stronger by day. Beside Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Bonnie Wright, it also stars Emma Watson as Hermione. Directed by "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" helmer David Yates, it will see a U.K. and U.S. release on July 17, 2009.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby