'Gossip Girl' Star Leighton Meester to Drop 'Electropop' Album
Leighton Meester promises to release so-called "electropop" music for her debut studio album. She said during an interview, "The music is very fun. It's edgy, like electropop rather than bubblegum and you can dance to it."
Instead of revealing her upcoming album's concrete details further, the "Gossip Girl" star comments on her co-star in The CW's TV series Ed Westwick. "He's my favorite actor to work with. We have really good chemistry," so she claimed.
Previously, Leighton Meester shared her enjoyment in regard of her involvement behind the songwriting desk for her debut LP. "From beginning to end it's yours and you make it ... You can see the finished product. So it's cool you're there from start to finish when you are writing," she stated.
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum