'Gossip Girl' Star Leighton Meester to Drop 'Electropop' Album
Leighton Meester promises to release so-called "electropop" music for her debut studio album. She said during an interview, "The music is very fun. It's edgy, like electropop rather than bubblegum and you can dance to it."
Instead of revealing her upcoming album's concrete details further, the "Gossip Girl" star comments on her co-star in The CW's TV series Ed Westwick. "He's my favorite actor to work with. We have really good chemistry," so she claimed.
Previously, Leighton Meester shared her enjoyment in regard of her involvement behind the songwriting desk for her debut LP. "From beginning to end it's yours and you make it ... You can see the finished product. So it's cool you're there from start to finish when you are writing," she stated.
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger