'Gossip Girl' Star Leighton Meester to Drop 'Electropop' Album
Leighton Meester promises to release so-called "electropop" music for her debut studio album. She said during an interview, "The music is very fun. It's edgy, like electropop rather than bubblegum and you can dance to it."
Instead of revealing her upcoming album's concrete details further, the "Gossip Girl" star comments on her co-star in The CW's TV series Ed Westwick. "He's my favorite actor to work with. We have really good chemistry," so she claimed.
Previously, Leighton Meester shared her enjoyment in regard of her involvement behind the songwriting desk for her debut LP. "From beginning to end it's yours and you make it ... You can see the finished product. So it's cool you're there from start to finish when you are writing," she stated.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture