'Gossip Girl' Star Leighton Meester to Drop 'Electropop' Album
Leighton Meester promises to release so-called "electropop" music for her debut studio album. She said during an interview, "The music is very fun. It's edgy, like electropop rather than bubblegum and you can dance to it."
Instead of revealing her upcoming album's concrete details further, the "Gossip Girl" star comments on her co-star in The CW's TV series Ed Westwick. "He's my favorite actor to work with. We have really good chemistry," so she claimed.
Previously, Leighton Meester shared her enjoyment in regard of her involvement behind the songwriting desk for her debut LP. "From beginning to end it's yours and you make it ... You can see the finished product. So it's cool you're there from start to finish when you are writing," she stated.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season