Paris Hilton's Home Burglarized, 2 Million Dollars Worth of Jewelry Stolen
The home of celebrity socialite Paris Hilton, located in Sherman Oaks, Calif, was burglarized on Friday, December 19, it has been reported. An estimated $2 million worth of jewelry and other goods were taken.
"At around 5 A.M. Friday, officers received a call from a security guard who reported that Paris Hilton's residence had been broken into," People quoted LAPD spokeswoman Julie Sohn as informing. "According to detectives, a man wearing a hooded sweatshirt and gloves forced entry through the front door, ransacked her bedroom, took unknown property and fled."
Investigation is still on going. On Friday afternoon, Paris' publicist, Elliot Mintz, said he had no information to release.
Paris Hilton wasn't at home when the burglary took place. No words on her whereabouts when the incident happened, but she was seen taking her new BFF Brittany Flickinger to dinner at Electric Karma and hitting up Christina Aguilera's A Clockwork Orange-themed birthday party at Mozza.
Early Friday morning, the hotel heiress was seen dancing at Bar Delux in Hollywood along with Katy Perry and gossip blogger Perez Hilton. She has yet issued a word on the burglary.
More Paris Hilton News
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development