Paris Hilton's Home Burglarized, 2 Million Dollars Worth of Jewelry Stolen
The home of celebrity socialite Paris Hilton, located in Sherman Oaks, Calif, was burglarized on Friday, December 19, it has been reported. An estimated $2 million worth of jewelry and other goods were taken.
"At around 5 A.M. Friday, officers received a call from a security guard who reported that Paris Hilton's residence had been broken into," People quoted LAPD spokeswoman Julie Sohn as informing. "According to detectives, a man wearing a hooded sweatshirt and gloves forced entry through the front door, ransacked her bedroom, took unknown property and fled."
Investigation is still on going. On Friday afternoon, Paris' publicist, Elliot Mintz, said he had no information to release.
Paris Hilton wasn't at home when the burglary took place. No words on her whereabouts when the incident happened, but she was seen taking her new BFF Brittany Flickinger to dinner at Electric Karma and hitting up Christina Aguilera's A Clockwork Orange-themed birthday party at Mozza.
Early Friday morning, the hotel heiress was seen dancing at Bar Delux in Hollywood along with Katy Perry and gossip blogger Perez Hilton. She has yet issued a word on the burglary.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters