Paris Hilton's Home Burglarized, 2 Million Dollars Worth of Jewelry Stolen
The home of celebrity socialite Paris Hilton, located in Sherman Oaks, Calif, was burglarized on Friday, December 19, it has been reported. An estimated $2 million worth of jewelry and other goods were taken.
"At around 5 A.M. Friday, officers received a call from a security guard who reported that Paris Hilton's residence had been broken into," People quoted LAPD spokeswoman Julie Sohn as informing. "According to detectives, a man wearing a hooded sweatshirt and gloves forced entry through the front door, ransacked her bedroom, took unknown property and fled."
Investigation is still on going. On Friday afternoon, Paris' publicist, Elliot Mintz, said he had no information to release.
Paris Hilton wasn't at home when the burglary took place. No words on her whereabouts when the incident happened, but she was seen taking her new BFF Brittany Flickinger to dinner at Electric Karma and hitting up Christina Aguilera's A Clockwork Orange-themed birthday party at Mozza.
Early Friday morning, the hotel heiress was seen dancing at Bar Delux in Hollywood along with Katy Perry and gossip blogger Perez Hilton. She has yet issued a word on the burglary.
More Paris Hilton News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show