Paris Hilton's Home Burglarized, 2 Million Dollars Worth of Jewelry Stolen
The home of celebrity socialite Paris Hilton, located in Sherman Oaks, Calif, was burglarized on Friday, December 19, it has been reported. An estimated $2 million worth of jewelry and other goods were taken.
"At around 5 A.M. Friday, officers received a call from a security guard who reported that Paris Hilton's residence had been broken into," People quoted LAPD spokeswoman Julie Sohn as informing. "According to detectives, a man wearing a hooded sweatshirt and gloves forced entry through the front door, ransacked her bedroom, took unknown property and fled."
Investigation is still on going. On Friday afternoon, Paris' publicist, Elliot Mintz, said he had no information to release.
Paris Hilton wasn't at home when the burglary took place. No words on her whereabouts when the incident happened, but she was seen taking her new BFF Brittany Flickinger to dinner at Electric Karma and hitting up Christina Aguilera's A Clockwork Orange-themed birthday party at Mozza.
Early Friday morning, the hotel heiress was seen dancing at Bar Delux in Hollywood along with Katy Perry and gossip blogger Perez Hilton. She has yet issued a word on the burglary.
More Paris Hilton News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics