Panic! At the Disco to Start Recording New LP After Holiday Season
While their sophomore studio effort "Pretty. Odd." is still hot on shelves after being dropped in March, Panic! At the Disco have revealed to begin working on its follow-up after holiday season is over. Breaking the news itself is the band's bass guitarist/vocalist Jon Walker through a posting on his blog.
"I am really excited for the holidays and even more excited to start working on our new album," Jon shares. "We have been writing songs all year about the places we've been, the things we've seen and the games we've won."
"We are planning on working on those songs as well as writing some even newer ones after the holidays are over," so Jon explains further. "Excitement sets in. By next springtime we will be back in your town, eating your food and drinking your drink. Hope you miss us as we miss you. Thanks for a wonderful year ..."
Panic! At the Disco's "Pretty. Odd." has hit the U.S. market since March 25. With fifteen new singles on its tracklisting, the album peaked at number 2 on Billboard Hot 200 Albums chart, selling 145,000 copies in its first week in stores.
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner