Panic! At the Disco to Start Recording New LP After Holiday Season
While their sophomore studio effort "Pretty. Odd." is still hot on shelves after being dropped in March, Panic! At the Disco have revealed to begin working on its follow-up after holiday season is over. Breaking the news itself is the band's bass guitarist/vocalist Jon Walker through a posting on his blog.
"I am really excited for the holidays and even more excited to start working on our new album," Jon shares. "We have been writing songs all year about the places we've been, the things we've seen and the games we've won."
"We are planning on working on those songs as well as writing some even newer ones after the holidays are over," so Jon explains further. "Excitement sets in. By next springtime we will be back in your town, eating your food and drinking your drink. Hope you miss us as we miss you. Thanks for a wonderful year ..."
Panic! At the Disco's "Pretty. Odd." has hit the U.S. market since March 25. With fifteen new singles on its tracklisting, the album peaked at number 2 on Billboard Hot 200 Albums chart, selling 145,000 copies in its first week in stores.
More Panic At the Disco News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences