Panic! At the Disco to Start Recording New LP After Holiday Season
While their sophomore studio effort "Pretty. Odd." is still hot on shelves after being dropped in March, Panic! At the Disco have revealed to begin working on its follow-up after holiday season is over. Breaking the news itself is the band's bass guitarist/vocalist Jon Walker through a posting on his blog.
"I am really excited for the holidays and even more excited to start working on our new album," Jon shares. "We have been writing songs all year about the places we've been, the things we've seen and the games we've won."
"We are planning on working on those songs as well as writing some even newer ones after the holidays are over," so Jon explains further. "Excitement sets in. By next springtime we will be back in your town, eating your food and drinking your drink. Hope you miss us as we miss you. Thanks for a wonderful year ..."
Panic! At the Disco's "Pretty. Odd." has hit the U.S. market since March 25. With fifteen new singles on its tracklisting, the album peaked at number 2 on Billboard Hot 200 Albums chart, selling 145,000 copies in its first week in stores.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video