Preview to '90210' 1.12: Hello, Goodbye, Amen
Another take on "90210" episode 12 has been given out. The chapter which is called "Hello, Goodbye, Amen" and aired on January 6 will reveal a shocking truth about Adrianna who at the same time is recovering from her drug addiction.
Adrianna invites Brenda to attend a support day at her rehab center, but the day quickly turns upside down when Adrianna learns information that will cause her life to change forever. Brenda and Kelly stand by Adrianna's side and Brenda reveals a secret she has been hiding from Kelly.
Meanwhile, the Wilsons spend the evening playing games, and Annie overhears a phone call with Sean that raises suspicion. Dixon and Christina's friendship continues to grow when she invites him over to her house, an invitation he hides from Silver.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival