Preview to '90210' 1.12: Hello, Goodbye, Amen
Another take on "90210" episode 12 has been given out. The chapter which is called "Hello, Goodbye, Amen" and aired on January 6 will reveal a shocking truth about Adrianna who at the same time is recovering from her drug addiction.
Adrianna invites Brenda to attend a support day at her rehab center, but the day quickly turns upside down when Adrianna learns information that will cause her life to change forever. Brenda and Kelly stand by Adrianna's side and Brenda reveals a secret she has been hiding from Kelly.
Meanwhile, the Wilsons spend the evening playing games, and Annie overhears a phone call with Sean that raises suspicion. Dixon and Christina's friendship continues to grow when she invites him over to her house, an invitation he hides from Silver.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'