Start Date of 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' Filming Tossed Out
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" will kick off its production in spring of 2009. While at the L.A. premiere of "Yes Man", "Harry Potter" producer David Heyman lets it slip that the work on the follow-up to "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" is about to begin as they have planned to start shooting in February.
On the occasion, Heyman also gave out on how long it will take to shoot the two-part project. "We finished the sixth film which'll be coming out next summer," the producer of "I Am Legend" explained, "and we start filming the seventh which we'll be breaking into two parts for a 54 week shoot starting in February."
Other than the "Deathly Hallows" shooting schedule, Heyman talks about how the film's three stars Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson, haven't been allowed to be divas during the filming of any "Harry Potter" movie. "On the Harry Potter set we have a lot of crew from the first film," he said. "You can't get away with anything there, you get joshed and played with. You can't have any airs or graces."
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" has been set to be separated into two movies, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II". The first part will be released in U.S. and U.K. theaters on November 19, 2010, while the second part is set for May 2011 release. In the meantime, the sixth film, "Half-Blood Prince", will make its debut simultaneously in U.K. and U.S. on July 17, 2009.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'