Joe Jonas Having Crushes on Several Celebs
Young, famous, and having many fans, Joe Jonas honestly reveals that he, too, has crushes on fellow celebrities. "I love Leona Lewis," he mentions one of his celeb crushes. "I've been watching her video, she's gorgeous."
Beside Leona, "I also like Natalie Portman, Emma Watson and Cheryl Cole," Joe adds. "I like a lot of people," he admits further.
In addition to them all, Joe Jonas also makes no secret his admiration for rock musician Mick Jagger, crediting him as his inspiration. On top of that, he even considers Mick as his musical hero that he tries to act like him on stage. "I would love to meet Mick Jagger. A lot of what I do on stage is inspired by Jagger. I love the way he performs and how he dances," Joe admits.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'