Joe Jonas Having Crushes on Several Celebs
Young, famous, and having many fans, Joe Jonas honestly reveals that he, too, has crushes on fellow celebrities. "I love Leona Lewis," he mentions one of his celeb crushes. "I've been watching her video, she's gorgeous."
Beside Leona, "I also like Natalie Portman, Emma Watson and Cheryl Cole," Joe adds. "I like a lot of people," he admits further.
In addition to them all, Joe Jonas also makes no secret his admiration for rock musician Mick Jagger, crediting him as his inspiration. On top of that, he even considers Mick as his musical hero that he tries to act like him on stage. "I would love to meet Mick Jagger. A lot of what I do on stage is inspired by Jagger. I love the way he performs and how he dances," Joe admits.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen