Promo Preview and Opening Scene of Howie Mandel's 'Howie Do It'
In January, NBC will present a brand new reality show called "Howie Do It" which is hosted by "Deal or No Deal" Howie Mandel. The idea of the one-hour show is to play pranks on unsuspecting people and Howie will go on disguise as Larry before revealing himself to the 'victims'.
To introduce the show to the public, the network has released a promo preview and the opening scene. Through the promo, it is found out how Howie does his show, including standing up as the world's worst waiter, and sending a singing telegram delivery boy to a funeral. The sneak peeks to these pranks that Howie play are included in the opening scene clip.
"Howie Do It" will premiere on January 9 at 8/7c. During each episode, the unsuspecting "marks" will think they are the stars of a new game show or reality show, or that they are auditioning for a big Hollywood movie or television role. What they don't realize is, they are the stars, but in the most unexpected and entertaining way, in front of millions of people on TV.
- Promo Preview:
- Opening Scene:
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016