Scarlett Johansson Auctions Used Tissue on eBay for Charity
Scarlett Johansson has put her used tissue on eBay in a bid to raise money for charity. As of Thursday morning, December 18, the dirty tissue had snagged more than 60 bids, with the highest bidder putting up $2,050. The online auction will end Monday, December 22.
Johansson stopped by NBC's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Wednesday, December 17 to promote her new movie, "The Spirit." During interview, she complained to talk show host Jay Leno that she caught a cold from co-star Samuel L. Jackson. She, however, stated that she felt her illness had value because it had been passed down from one celebrity to another.
And when Leno handed her a tissue, Johansson announced she would sell it on eBay to raise money for charity after blowing twice and depositing some lipstick. All proceeds from her used tissue will be going to the hunger relief charity USA Harvest.
In another Scarlett Johansson news, she told Entertainment Tonight in an interview to air Thursday, December 18 that she isn't ready to have kids just yet. "I'm 24 years old! I've got a lot of time for that. I love to work and I'm enjoying myself right now. Someday in the distant future I'm sure I'll want to enjoy that part of my life," she explained.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal