Scarlett Johansson Auctions Used Tissue on eBay for Charity
Scarlett Johansson has put her used tissue on eBay in a bid to raise money for charity. As of Thursday morning, December 18, the dirty tissue had snagged more than 60 bids, with the highest bidder putting up $2,050. The online auction will end Monday, December 22.
Johansson stopped by NBC's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Wednesday, December 17 to promote her new movie, "The Spirit." During interview, she complained to talk show host Jay Leno that she caught a cold from co-star Samuel L. Jackson. She, however, stated that she felt her illness had value because it had been passed down from one celebrity to another.
And when Leno handed her a tissue, Johansson announced she would sell it on eBay to raise money for charity after blowing twice and depositing some lipstick. All proceeds from her used tissue will be going to the hunger relief charity USA Harvest.
In another Scarlett Johansson news, she told Entertainment Tonight in an interview to air Thursday, December 18 that she isn't ready to have kids just yet. "I'm 24 years old! I've got a lot of time for that. I love to work and I'm enjoying myself right now. Someday in the distant future I'm sure I'll want to enjoy that part of my life," she explained.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?