Scarlett Johansson Auctions Used Tissue on eBay for Charity
Scarlett Johansson has put her used tissue on eBay in a bid to raise money for charity. As of Thursday morning, December 18, the dirty tissue had snagged more than 60 bids, with the highest bidder putting up $2,050. The online auction will end Monday, December 22.
Johansson stopped by NBC's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Wednesday, December 17 to promote her new movie, "The Spirit." During interview, she complained to talk show host Jay Leno that she caught a cold from co-star Samuel L. Jackson. She, however, stated that she felt her illness had value because it had been passed down from one celebrity to another.
And when Leno handed her a tissue, Johansson announced she would sell it on eBay to raise money for charity after blowing twice and depositing some lipstick. All proceeds from her used tissue will be going to the hunger relief charity USA Harvest.
In another Scarlett Johansson news, she told Entertainment Tonight in an interview to air Thursday, December 18 that she isn't ready to have kids just yet. "I'm 24 years old! I've got a lot of time for that. I love to work and I'm enjoying myself right now. Someday in the distant future I'm sure I'll want to enjoy that part of my life," she explained.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed