Tim Robbins Potentially Be Howard Stark in 'Iron Man 2'
Another casting report has come in for "Iron Man 2" and it involves the founder of Stark Industries, Howard Stark. Exposing the interesting scoop is Latino Review, which claimed that "Mystic River" star, Tim Robbins, is going to fill in the shoes of Tony Stark's father in the sequel to blockbuster film, "Iron Man".
If indeed being cast for the part, the 50-year-old actor will replace Gerard Sanders, the actor who plays the character in the first film. In this second "Iron Man" film, his character reportedly will be seen in an important flashback sequence which will set up the "The Avengers" and "The First Avenger: Captain America" films; that is why, director Jon Favreau needs a good actor, so claimed the site.
Aside from breaking out the Howard Stark's possible casting, Latino Review also reported that both Hawkeye and Black Widow are part of the plot. Thus, the two will definitely be seen in the sequel and won't be mere cameos.
To be directed by Jon Favreau, "Iron Man 2" has "Tropic Thunder" co-scribbler Justin Theroux attached to pen the story. Seeing the return of Robert Downey Jr. as the superhero in armored iron suit, the sequel picks up Don Cheadle in place of Terrence Howard's Colonel James 'Rhodey' Rhodes. This Marvel adaptation is scheduled to be released in U.S. theaters on May 7, 2010.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked