Jesse McCartney to Buy Mom a 67,000 Dollars Lexus SC Convertible
Jesse McCartney has revealed to In Touch Weekly backstage at Z100's Jingle Ball his plan to buy his mother, Ginger McCartney, a $67,000 Lexus SC convertible for this Christmas. Giving her the posh Christmas present, he credited her to have significant contribution into his life, personally and professionally.
"She hasn't asked for it but I know she loves it," the 21-year-old guy said. "My mom is the reason I am where I am right now, so I think I have to take care of her first. Every time we drive down the street, she's like, 'I love that car.'"
Jesse McCartney, a singer of pop genre, has already had three studio albums. His latest one, titled "Departure", was dropped on the U.S. market in May this year.
Also embarking a career in acting, Jesse is among the names considered to join the cast ensemble list for "The Last Airbender", the live-action adaptation of animation series "Avatar: The Last Airbender".
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them