Jesse McCartney to Buy Mom a 67,000 Dollars Lexus SC Convertible
Jesse McCartney has revealed to In Touch Weekly backstage at Z100's Jingle Ball his plan to buy his mother, Ginger McCartney, a $67,000 Lexus SC convertible for this Christmas. Giving her the posh Christmas present, he credited her to have significant contribution into his life, personally and professionally.
"She hasn't asked for it but I know she loves it," the 21-year-old guy said. "My mom is the reason I am where I am right now, so I think I have to take care of her first. Every time we drive down the street, she's like, 'I love that car.'"
Jesse McCartney, a singer of pop genre, has already had three studio albums. His latest one, titled "Departure", was dropped on the U.S. market in May this year.
Also embarking a career in acting, Jesse is among the names considered to join the cast ensemble list for "The Last Airbender", the live-action adaptation of animation series "Avatar: The Last Airbender".
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo