Jesse McCartney to Buy Mom a 67,000 Dollars Lexus SC Convertible
Jesse McCartney has revealed to In Touch Weekly backstage at Z100's Jingle Ball his plan to buy his mother, Ginger McCartney, a $67,000 Lexus SC convertible for this Christmas. Giving her the posh Christmas present, he credited her to have significant contribution into his life, personally and professionally.
"She hasn't asked for it but I know she loves it," the 21-year-old guy said. "My mom is the reason I am where I am right now, so I think I have to take care of her first. Every time we drive down the street, she's like, 'I love that car.'"
Jesse McCartney, a singer of pop genre, has already had three studio albums. His latest one, titled "Departure", was dropped on the U.S. market in May this year.
Also embarking a career in acting, Jesse is among the names considered to join the cast ensemble list for "The Last Airbender", the live-action adaptation of animation series "Avatar: The Last Airbender".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences