Jesse McCartney to Buy Mom a 67,000 Dollars Lexus SC Convertible
Jesse McCartney has revealed to In Touch Weekly backstage at Z100's Jingle Ball his plan to buy his mother, Ginger McCartney, a $67,000 Lexus SC convertible for this Christmas. Giving her the posh Christmas present, he credited her to have significant contribution into his life, personally and professionally.
"She hasn't asked for it but I know she loves it," the 21-year-old guy said. "My mom is the reason I am where I am right now, so I think I have to take care of her first. Every time we drive down the street, she's like, 'I love that car.'"
Jesse McCartney, a singer of pop genre, has already had three studio albums. His latest one, titled "Departure", was dropped on the U.S. market in May this year.
Also embarking a career in acting, Jesse is among the names considered to join the cast ensemble list for "The Last Airbender", the live-action adaptation of animation series "Avatar: The Last Airbender".
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3